Singapore Airlines Flight Delays & Disruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ell3 View Post
    Yeah I wonder if someone actually opened the door manually!
    Would have been a catastrophe if it was a malfunction and happened in the air.
    It was not a malfunction. The door was opened manually and the slide triggered.

Comment

• Originally posted by ell3 View Post
      Would have been a catastrophe if it was a malfunction and happened in the air.
      Once the aircraft is pressurised it can't be done in the air.

Comment

• SQ185 SGN-SIN - Delayed 1.5hrs (at least). Aircraft (SQ186) nosegear or hydraulic issues, stuck on taxiway for 30min after landing. Now towed to remote stand. 9V-SSA.

I am flying on the flight and still waiting for further updates from ground staff. Free meal being provided now.
        My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

• Originally posted by Bon View Post
          9V-SPL said the plane was SQJ and it flew to PER today.
          Ah quite true. My optometrist still hasn't impressed me with my new script!

Comment

• Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
            SQ185 SGN-SIN - Delayed 1.5hrs (at least). Aircraft (SQ186) nosegear or hydraulic issues, stuck on taxiway for 30min after landing. Now towed to remote stand. 9V-SSA.

I am flying on the flight and still waiting for further updates from ground staff. Free meal being provided now.
            Further delayed to 2230hrs departure. STD was 1940hrs.

My Travel Map

Comment

• Originally posted by young View Post
              It was not a malfunction. The door was opened manually and the slide triggered.
              Yeah exactly, it would have taken a major failure for a door and slide to burst open midair, let alone on the ground.
              Now, I wonder who opened it manually 🤔

Comment

• Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
                Further delayed to 2230hrs departure. STD was 1940hrs.
                Aircraft AOG-ed in SGN. Rescue aircraft (SQ8850) gonna be deployed from SIN. 9V-SSH is operating the rescue flight.
                Last edited by ycp81; 18 June 2018, 01:51 AM.

My Travel Map

Comment

• 9V-SWB scheduled to operate SQ305|18JUN (LHR-SIN) is AOGed in London due to an 'engine problem'.
                  Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• 9V-SWB has departed London Heathrow as SIA305D|19JUN (LHR-SIN). It is scheduled to arrive back in Singapore at 0530LT|20JUN.

SQ424|19JUN (SIN-BOM) originally operated by 9V-SKF has been retimed to depart 3.5hrs later due to an issue with the aircraft.
                    9V-SKH is the replacement aircraft and will operate the flight after it arrives Singapore as SQ222 from SYD.

STD: 1900
                    ETD: 2230
                    Last edited by Not You; 19 June 2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• SQ221 SIN-SYD 26JUN18 - took off almost 3 hours late and operated by SKI

Comment

• Bad weather in SIN this morning? A number of flights are running late: SQ308, SQ802, SQ830, and SQ856.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bon View Post
                          Bad weather in SIN this morning? A number of flights are running late: SQ308, SQ802, SQ830, and SQ856.
                          Pouring like CATS AND DOGS this morning past the 9am hour, till right this moment, in the east.

Comment

• SQ972 SIN-BKK delayed, Subsequent SQ975 BKK-SIN delayed from 12.15 to ETD 17.15, been stuck in BKK SKL since 10.30 this morning.

Anyone know what is wrong with this bird (787)?

Comment

• More than 500 SIA passengers stranded at Changi for up to 6 hours

Originally posted by SQ773ER View Post
                              SQ972 SIN-BKK delayed, Subsequent SQ975 BKK-SIN delayed from 12.15 to ETD 17.15, been stuck in BKK SKL since 10.30 this morning.

Anyone know what is wrong with this bird (787)?
                              SQ217|27JUN (SIN-MEL) was also delayed. Seems like it was 9V-SWH that aborted take-off. 9V-SWL operating with a delay of 4 hours.

An SIA flight to Bangkok encountered a technical fault with an electrical brake power unit, while a flight bound for Melbourne aborted its take-off due to a fault warning message.
                              https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ix-hours-after [Premium article]
                              Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• SQ634|28JUN (SIN-HND) operated by 9V-SWT is delayed due to a technical fault with the aircraft. No aircraft swap is required but the departure time has been delayed by 1hour.

STD: 1355
                                ETD: 1500

Comment

Working...
                                X