No announcement yet.

Finding a hotel in Bali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems everything goes well for you and the Mrs. so far. The toll road from the airport to Nusa Dua is open now so I guess that saves you a lot of traveling time.

Comment

It would (and it did last night), but we had to go via Jimbaran to drop off something into the fridge after Bebek Bengil at Nusa Dua. We were stuck in traffic after that but got to Tanah Lot with just enough time left to set up the tripod and take pics before the sun set entirely. The tide had come in but I still managed to see the holy spring underneath the Tanah Lot island temple, and am on the way back to Jimbaran now (as we are not hungry yet)...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        And it's off to Bebek Bengil (Nusa Dua) for lunch, as planned...

So far, sticking to the itinerary except we did the first night at Laguna Nusa Dua (nice, but the IC is even nicer, and omg, what a killer suite - Jimbaran double upgrade from Duplex, first taste of RA and I'm loving it!!!)

That's what I keep telling people about the IC Bali.

Comment

I do wonder what the Singaraja ones are like

Comment

first taste of RA and I'm loving it!!!)
            You got RA via BiB or a Certificate ?

Comment

Umm, unless BiB means 'bum in bed' or 'breakfast in bed', I'm inclined to lean towards the latter...

Comment

Just thought I should share: I'm booked to spend 5 days @ The Chedi Club and 3 @ Le Meridien Jimbaran (Using an SPG50 voucher to get their Ocean View Pool Villa) for my honeymoon!

Will probably do a TR when I'm done with it all.

P.S. KLM in J is my carrier of choice this trip. *IDK why anyone would fly any other airline(though QR is roughly the same), especially when their J costs the same as SQ Y, and gives you unlimited changes and cancellation for S$35*

Comment

Umm, unless BiB means 'bum in bed' or 'breakfast in bed', I'm inclined to lean towards the latter...
                  I meant Bum-in-Bed.

Comment

Just got back from the Samaya Ubud, it was beautiful, preferred it over the Viceroy we stayed at previously.

Comment

Working...
                    X