New F Amenity kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LifeInCMH View Post
    This would eliminate SQ424 to BOM right, as it departs 18:55 but arrives prior to 0030hrs?
    Yes, no amenity kits were handed out on that flight a few months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
      Yes, no amenity kits were handed out on that flight a few months ago.
      It sucks when you pay for a First Class seat but do not get the amenities eh?

Comment

Originally posted by frolic View Post
        I've got an upcoming SQ 227 flight to MEL next week. I know Australia bound flight is always the last one to get the latest stuffs, I'm wondering whether they have rolled out the new kit for that route?
        Really? Australian flights seem to be the first for many things! Inaugural A380, Premium Economy, early destination for SG50 A380. They put a lot of focus on Australian and British flights in general. Heaps of capacity and only the top products!
        Fly well,
        Travel safe,
        And have a pleasant journey.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ380 View Post
          It sucks when you pay for a First Class seat but do not get the amenities eh?
          I would be mad as hell if real money was exchanged for that first class seat. However, mine's a cheap KrisFlyer redemption, so it's ok. I hope to collect one for myself and another female version of the kit for my wife on JFK-FRA-SIN sectors anyway. If BOM flight did give out amenity kits, my daughter would be the beneficiary!

Comment

They started giving out a new style bag in gray on my last trip this month. Men's version is new but not the female version. Bag looks very nice but the content is still the same. Come on SQ, who would want the same Ferragamo perfume from every flight for two or so years? The least you can do is to change the contents with other Ferragamo fragrances every a few months.

Comment

I have now run out of the old clear bag SF kits they used to give out having left one in a hotel recently so would like those to return personally. They are great for using as your liquids bag and apart from bizarre exceptions like LHR T3, ABZ and NAS the security 'staff' at the airports I frequent have no issue with them.

Comment

I have mine, but the zipper's been broken for about 4 months now. Alas, no idea where I stashed the other two. I might have given them away.

Comment

New SF kits now being handed out, which have been around for a few weeks according to the crew. The male kit is a grey canvas looking one (didn't open mine on either flight) and the female one is a snazzy looking red one that looks like a purse from a distance.
                  Last edited by MAN Flyer; 15 November 2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Does Suite and first class still share the same pajama and amenity kit? Or does suite class have a different amenity kit?

From what I gather here, pajama is the same, but different amenity kit?

Thanks,
                    Carfield

Comment

Originally posted by Carfield View Post
                      Does Suite and first class still share the same pajama and amenity kit? Or does suite class have a different amenity kit?

From what I gather here, pajama is the same, but different amenity kit?

Thanks,
                      Carfield
                      Took Suite on LHR-SIN SQ321 last Oct and First on SIN-SYD SQ231 this Mar. Got the same pj amenity kit (actually the syd trip the pouch had a hole in it so ...)

It should be the same but I think it's seasonal.

In J it's different though. Based on aircraft. 772ER I got the old pouch bag it sock slippers. But on the A330/350/380 and 777W I got the desperate slippers and socks. And took five flights recently I these different class so it's not seasonal but aircraft to me.

Comment

Sorry typo above its separate slippers and socks. I like the old one more

Comment

Originally posted by alian View Post
                          Sorry typo above its separate slippers and socks. I like the old one more
                          Alian, fyi, you can actually edit your post instead of posting another.

Comment

Same amenity kits for Suites and F, Carfield.

Comment

Got a new style amenity kit in F HND-SIN late last month. It is a slightly taller style than previous versions. They really need to introduce other men's fragrance for the contents. Not a big fan of the aquatic Ferragamo range.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                                Got a new style amenity kit in F HND-SIN late last month. It is a slightly taller style than previous versions. They really need to introduce other men's fragrance for the contents. Not a big fan of the aquatic Ferragamo range.
                                Any photos?
                                Flickr, Reviews, SIN Credit Card Usage Reference Table

Comment

Working...
                                X