Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMS to SIN and SIN to ADL business class menu or book the cook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMS to SIN and SIN to ADL business class menu or book the cook?

Hi all,

I am flying from AMS to SIN on Wednesday and was wondering if anyone has the menu for business class? Trying to decide whether or not to use the book the cook option – never used it before. Any recommendations?

I am also flying from SIN to ADL, if anyone could advise, same questions as above.

Thanks Sean

If you like any of the BTC options, then you'd just BTC-ed it.

If you see anything that's interesting on the menu, you are able to change your mind on the flight itself. But maybe you may not be given priority for your choice?

Comment

Thanks slacker.

If anyone has the menu I'd love to see it. Can you BTC for the breakfast on SIN to ADL. It just shows up as toast...
      Last edited by SDC; 22 June 2012, 05:43 PM.

Comment

SDC: Yes, you can BTC ex SIN-ADL.

Comment

Kyo: How? It only shows up as toast online.

Comment

Everyone knows the website is just there to (occasionally) look pretty, call SQ's call centre

Comment

Flew AMS-SIN in Apr... I had a lovely Veal fillet. My wifey had the Pork Piccata. I think we had a tuna capaccio as a starter...but I cannot remember the rest.

Not sure if the menu has changed.

I took a pic of the menu but can't seem to find it....hmm...if I do, I will post it.

Comment

Thanks guys. I think I will go the book the cook option and give them a call on Monday as you can only select the Lunch on the AMS to SIN, not the breakfast. Whereas on the SIN to ADL you can select both, but breakfast is toast.

Any BTC recommendations?

Comment

Found my pics but embarrassingly poor pics so I retyped the menu (minus the parts I can't read).

Menu possibly changed by now but it'll give you an idea.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthre...077#post166077

Comment

Originally posted by SDC View Post
                    Any BTC recommendations?
                    It all depends on what you like to eat. Only you can be the judge.

Like on this board. Some love caviar, some think its sh!t .

Comment

Some don't even eat seafood... in the first place...

Comment

ex-AMS, I have only tried the noodles with beef which was excellent indeed and is featured in a TR on my travel blog here.

Comment

Working...
                        X