SFO - San Francisco International Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFO - San Francisco International Airport

SQ departs from International Terminal (Gate 90 - 102)

Lounge access:
    • SKL C and F
    • UA Red Carpet Club
    • UA International First Class Lounge

Shower Facility

For anyone who doesn't have access to SKL for shower, SFO Internationa Terminal has a shower facility next to Airport Travel Agency.
    Open daily 7am - 11pm
    Phone; 650 - 877 - 0798

Standard Shower (20 minutes): USD 11.00
    Deluxe Shower (30 minutes): USD 15.00 (includes shampoo, lotion, shower shoes, plush towel and upgraded soap.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
      SQ departs from International Terminal (Gate 90 - 102)

Lounge access:
      • SKL C and F
      • UA Red Carpet Club
      • UA International First Class Lounge
      VS Clubhouse as well? I know it is on the A wing, not G, but I have heard anecdotal reports of PPS members who have gained access in the past. Not sure if it is still possible...

Comment

Originally posted by crazycrab955 View Post
        VS Clubhouse as well? I know it is on the A wing, not G, but I have heard anecdotal reports of PPS members who have gained access in the past. Not sure if it is still possible...
        NOTE: It's kind of a haul and only somewhat works if you are flying to ICN Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, or Friday as hours currently are:

Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM
        Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM

Also know that the hot food service does not begin until 1:30 PM, so SQ15 passengers will completely miss out -- making the whole ordeal not worth it unless you simply want a peek.
        HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
          Also know that the hot food service does not begin until 1:30 PM, so SQ15 passengers will completely miss out -- making the whole ordeal not worth it unless you simply want a peek.
          Duly noted!

Overall the lounge situation at SFO is not wonderful. The SKL is fine, but nothing special IMO.

I suppose the RCC is not a bad place to spend a bit of time, their bizarre insistence on having the TV tuned to Fox News (blech!) notwithstanding...

Comment

SFO Luggage Wrapping Service

Located in the center of the International Terminal on the entry side. Cost = USD$7 + tip. They do a phenomenal job and are well worth it!
            HUGE AL

Comment

Arriving in SFO (international terminal) next week and never been before. Are there plenty of taxi's available, or would anyone recommend booking a private transfer? Will be arriving at 11.35am on CX

Thanks

J

Comment

I've arrived at SFO Int across different times of the day (though most often on the QF flight which lands at 7ish in the morning) and don't ever recall taxi availability ever being an issue. You should be fine with taxis. Happy to be corrected on this by one of the locals.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

As KeithMEL said, you won't have any problems any time of the day. They may rob you blind with their high rates, but they're there.
                  HUGE AL

Comment

post deleted
                    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X