Another Book the Cook Question : F-Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Book the Cook Question : F-Class

I am flying in a couple of days SIN-DXB-IST on SQ 490 in F-Class. I would expect due to the rather short flight to DXB first a bit more than 7 hours, there will be no supper service (grrrr) but a rather "limited" light meal service. Question from my part - even if the regular service is a light meal service can i still make a book the cook service????? by this circumventing the limited service on this flight. I am not flying very often F-Class on SQ so any information would be much appreciated. Tks a lot

Best regards

Welcome to SQTalk ThWilmesi.

Yes, you can.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      Welcome to SQTalk ThWilmesi.

Yes, you can.

Thanks a lot for the friendly welcome. Also for the prompt answer this is very much appreciated.

Best regards

Thomas

Comment

Or you can load up in The Private Room before flying off!
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
          Or you can load up in The Private Room before flying off!
          Yeah would be nice - unfortunately the Istanbul flight flies out of Terminal 2, the F-Lounge in Terminal 2 is ok, but no comparison to T3...

Comment

Nothing is stopping you from taking the sky train (airside) from T2 to T3 and using TPR... It's a pretty quick ride and I'm sure you will be allowed to use it (just check-in earlier and give yourself enough time).
            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
              Nothing is stopping you from taking the sky train (airside) from T2 to T3 and using TPR... It's a pretty quick ride and I'm sure you will be allowed to use it (just check-in earlier and give yourself enough time).
              yeah maybe you are right... go an additional hour earlier - but normally when you check in At Terminal 2 - you get invitation for Lounge at Terminal 2, whereas on checkin in Terminal 3 you get an invitation to private room... guess could gert some problems or?

Comment

Tell them you plan to head to TPR in T3, should not be a problem as it is accessible to those in F/R on SQ.

Comment

Here's what I was looking for. It is open to those in flying off from T2 and T3 on SQ. This was from 2008 and the part about only paid F/R pax are allowed in is no longer valid.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...0&postcount=50

Comment

Ask one of Changi's friendly staff to point you in the right direction. I'm sure if you really wanted to, you can check in at T3's F curbside check-in also and tell them you'll make your way across to T2 for your DXB flight later.

Enjoy your flight... Anyway T2's SKL F is also interesting in its own way...

Comment

Working...
                    X