SIN SQTalk DO with KeithMEL - 17 July !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    You really want me to believe the buffet is even part of the reason KeithMEL chose the venue? I think the real reason is still contained in your sentence.
    There were at least 2 other venues I was considering...
    But buffet is good.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Well, for me I like food and drinking EQUALLY - are you saying KeithMEL likes drinking more ?

Another reason he gave for choosing the buffet was that there'll be more "variety" - so that everyone can choose to eat what he/she prefers - isn't that so thoughtful of him ?

Anyway, I think I'l be driving, so can't have more than one or two drinks.
      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

KeithMEL is a good guy, so I'm not surprised that he suggested an option that is considerate towards everyone. I just like teasing him about drinks because he embodies my observation that Aussies have been the only group who can consistently outdrink the Brits (again, IMHE ).

(The observation is made with more than a tinge of envy. )
        Last edited by jjpb3; 22 June 2007, 08:17 PM.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I guess I might have just included one too many self-incriminating pics in my trip reports...
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
            Anyway, I think I'l be driving, so can't have more than one or two drinks.
            Come on! Taxi.. taxi.. taxi...
            I am sorry I can't join this time and claim Luggage Tag from Mr. I.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
              There were at least 2 other venues I was considering...
              New Asia Bar and New Asia Bar?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                No, i'm pretty sure it wasn't those two. It was New Asia Bar.

Comment

Anyone still not entering this guessing game? No one picks 17July, yet!
                  http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthr...0479#post20479

Comment

LOL I meant the restaurant.

Comment

Isn't there a restaurant at or above or below New Asia Bar?

Comment

Isn't there a restaurant at or above or below New Asia Bar?
                        Equinox? Think that's rather expensive.

And yes I picked the buffet place also for reasons other than its proximity to NAB.

Comment

Come on! Taxi.. taxi.. taxi...
                          I am sorry I can't join this time and claim Luggage Tag from Mr. I.
                          Yeah maybe I should take a taxi - it's a weekday after all and taxi queues will be shorter.

About the contest - I did think of picking 17 July - but thats way too long right ? (more than a month from your last SQ26 flight) - so I chose July 3 (fingers crossed : please let me win : I've never OWNED a bottle of Krug before) !
                          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                            Sounds yummy.

9V-JKL - is this the place we had a do once?
                            trying to think which one.....getting old.....I don't remember us going there though.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                              trying to think which one.....getting old.....I don't remember us going there though.
                              Hmm this was the one where GB was there too. Was nyonya food, and IIRC it was in a hotel. This might have been the AUG 05 do, i think.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                                Hmm this was the one where GB was there too. Was nyonya food, and IIRC it was in a hotel. This might have been the AUG 05 do, i think.
                                Perhaps you're thinking of the one at Meritus Negara Hotel which was 6Aug05 in SIN?

Comment

Working...
                                X