SQT London Do 23rd July 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQT London Do 23rd July 2007

Okay, based on the discussion in this thread, seems like a few folks would like to meet up and do dinner on the 23rd of July in olde London.

Am kindly requesting them londoners to think of a nice place to have it - drinks and or dinner.

All welcome

So far I've got:

Confirmed:
    Me +2 (Sarah W and Jenny J)
    Blast Off
    JHM - suggesting roti canai implies you're in

Maybe
    Jjpb3

Unlikely
    Nickbot
    Last edited by SQflyergirl; 9 July 2007, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Yes, I am in....but I don't have any suggestion for place...as I've never been to London before..

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        Am kindly requesting them londoners to think of a nice place to have it - drinks and or dinner.
        Malaysian food perhaps ? £5 for a plain roti canai!

Comment

SQFlyergirl,

I *may* be able to attend, so please put me down as a possible - I'm on a course on the Tues/Wed so may be able to tie London into that trip. Please keep me informed if you need 100% committment for booking a restaurant etc. Would be great to meet yet more SQTalkers

Fingers crossed....

nickbot

PS Come on CGK,...what better way to celebrate your new (albeit pending) LPPS status than an SQTalk Do in London?
          Last edited by nickbot; 19 June 2007, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Okie doke... updated post #2

Comment

Yeah...CGK should come...would love to meet the new LPPS and Legendary SQFlyer.... and as nickbot suggested...celebrate with us in London....
              Last edited by blast-off; 19 June 2007, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                PS Come on CGK,...what better way to celebrate your new (albeit pending) LPPS status than an SQTalk Do in London?
                Originally posted by blast-off View Post
                Yeah...CGK should come...would love to meet the new LPPS and Legendary SQFlyer.... and as nickbot suggested...celebrate with us in London....
                At this stage, not sure about my travel ...
                I have to start to process all the visa applications I need to get.
                Yeah, I am still waiting for the spousal passport promised by a European I know.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                  Malaysian food perhaps ? £5 for a plain roti canai!
                  Isn't it this place near Harvey Nic? If yes, it will be far from the shop where I find dot dot dot.

Comment

If you need a sponsor CGK, you only have to ask - sure there are plenty of UK based SQTalkers (myself included) who would be only too happy to help if required.

Best wishes,

nickbot

Comment

If I'm not travelling, I'm in. That restaurant is about a minute's walk from work.

I remain only a strong 'maybe', unfortunately, because my work travel doesn't get finalised until closer to the date.
                      Last edited by jjpb3; 20 June 2007, 02:28 AM.
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Ah I'm just going to miss out, I am heading back to Jerusalem on the 22nd

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                          Ah I'm just going to miss out, I am heading back to Jerusalem on the 22nd
                          Hmmm... 2 days delayed should be worth it, right? [Evil mode ON]

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                            Hmmm... 2 days delayed should be worth it, right? [Evil mode ON]
                            I wish I could but I have to be back at work on the Monday

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                              I wish I could but I have to be back at work on the Monday
                              As if that's going to stop CGK from trying to convince you that you should attend...

Comment

Working...
                              X