Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly 'new' Changi Airport website

http://www.changiairport.com/

The old website was nicer in my opinion.. there was a lot of colour and makes you all excited in wanting to explore everywhere...

This new 'improved' site looks like a hospital or typical Singapore government website - dull !

Ugh !

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
    http://www.changiairport.com/

The old website was nicer in my opinion.. there was a lot of colour and makes you all excited in wanting to explore everywhere...

This new 'improved' site looks like a hospital or typical Singapore government website - dull !

Ugh !
    You mean the big "Be a Changi Millionaire!" didn't get you excited? Most airport websites, to be fair, are pretty dull stuff, especially the American ones, that i use. But I would like to see any that are a tad more cheerful.

Comment

Even though the website may seem dull, at least it is functional, unlike the more "colourful" one of a certain airline...
      Last edited by SQGamespeed; 7 July 2012, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
        You mean the big "Be a Changi Millionaire!" didn't get you excited? Most airport websites, to be fair, are pretty dull stuff, especially the American ones, that i use. But I would like to see any that are a tad more cheerful.
        You are right. Most countries assume airport a high security area. There do not really want people other then passengers/passengers related matter to travel to the airport.

Sometime, if you look at the "food center" in T3 and those unwanted plates, left over foods around. The airport is really looks urgly in this expect.
        T2 is better in this expect as not many visitors really know there is a food center there.

Comment

Working...
        X