No announcement yet.

Changi's terminal 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changi T3 open house dates has been published...
    http://www.changiairport.com/t3/openhouse/

Dates:
    12 Nov to 9 Dec 2007

Opening Hours:
    10.00 am – 5.00 pm (Weekdays)
    9.00 am – 6.00 pm (Saturday and Sunday)

Comment

• Thanks to a kind gesture by a very nice person , we've just had a couple of hours looking all around T3.

It looks fantastic, and the way they use natural light in there is excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        Thanks to a kind gesture by a very nice person , we've just had a couple of hours looking all around T3.

It looks fantastic, and the way they use natural light in there is excellent.
        Would the very nice person kindly enough to giv eme the tour next week?

Comment

• Originally posted by nykelaz View Post
          Sorry if I've confused anyone. I'm actually refering to the staff that mend the infomation counters. Those staff that handles the airlines' ground operations and not under CAAS. They are under SATS, CIAS or Swissport.

P.S. I'm not too sure about the name of the new agency. I think it's something-serve IIRC.
          YES. The Information Counters are currently manned by CSOs under a different compnay as of 1 Nov 07. The name of the company is P-Serv. This compnay is affiliated with Kelly Services which used to provide CSOs in the past.

A380 - European Pride!

Comment

• There was a Open House for Staff of CAAS 26th & 27th October 07 whereby they can bring along their staff.

After which there will be Public Open House where MOPs pay a nominal fee to tour the terminal.
            A380 - European Pride!

Comment

• Oh..

T3 is going to have Fullerton's Post Bar and Beer Place Brewerk and of course.. Hard Rock Cafe in the Transit area.

Comment

• T3 Operations on 09 Jan 2008

Changi Airport Terminal 3 will commence operations from 09 Jan 2008. The 1st departure flight out of T3 will be SQ 318 at 1250hrs. Therefore there will be 27 flights departing from Terminal 2 instead of Terminal 3, from 0001hrs to 1249hrs.

However, passengers who have ticketed between 15 Sept 07 - 30 Nov 07, and are travelling on one of those 27 flights will have Terminal 3 printed on their tickets. Terminal 2 tickets should be reflected instead. All affected passengers pls take note. =)

Comment

Working...
                X