SQTalk  

Go Back   SQTalk > General > Trip Reports

Old 12th January 2017, 07:12 AM   #16
GCHaviation
SQTalker

Programs: QF Platinum,CX Diamond,A3 *G,AS MVP,KF,Hyatt Globalist,SPG Gold,Former Solitaire PPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycp81 View Post
I saw first CI A350 (B-18901) on the background just waiting for takeoff after another CI 747-400 (a rare sight).

ycp81, Nice report on your regional trip to both Bangkok and Taipei. Maybe do a TR to North America or Europe or closest, Australia?
GCHaviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2017, 09:39 PM   #17
simonlwk
SQTalker

[QUOTE=ycp81;207930]

I find this really amusing. I am Singaporean living in South Africa and Rooibos tea is a staple beverage here, drunk all year around. TWG decides to "upmarket" this common daily drink and mark it as a "Yuletide" drink is rather interesting.

I drink it every day with a dash of honey. Local cafes have also made it into a "Red Cappuccino" which is strong Rooibos tea made cappuccino style, which is also drunk with honey.
simonlwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2017, 10:52 PM   #18
ycp81
SQTalk Life Solitaire PPS

Programs: Krisflyer, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Flying Blue, Enrich

[QUOTE=simonlwk;208022]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycp81 View Post

I find this really amusing. I am Singaporean living in South Africa and Rooibos tea is a staple beverage here, drunk all year around. TWG decides to "upmarket" this common daily drink and mark it as a "Yuletide" drink is rather interesting.

I drink it every day with a dash of honey. Local cafes have also made it into a "Red Cappuccino" which is strong Rooibos tea made cappuccino style, which is also drunk with honey.
Not to mention that the price of the tea have also been "upmarketed" many times!
ycp81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2017, 01:03 AM   #19
SQGamespeed
SQTalk PPS Club

Programs: KF Gold, MPC Gold, FB Silver, NZ, A3*G, OW, SPG Plat

Excellent TR, ycp81, and also for your recent Bangkok TR! Taipei is a great food paradise, and these pictures show it well. This also brings back memories of my past trips to Taiwan, and I hope to visit again and again in the future. I look forward to being there for New Years celebrations too someday.
SQGamespeed is offline   Reply With Quote