Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday, LZ-HMI!

Best wishes on your special day mate.

Do pay us a visit on SQTalk from time to time when work isn't too crazy, will ya?
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

happy birthday

Are you traveling on domestic US?

Comment

Thanks for the best wishes guys!

I'm still here, but just a bit quiet at the moment. Sorry to have missed the recent DO events, KeithMEL, when Flo was around. Work, as you say, is crazy and does not allow for much travel.

Currently, though I have to point out, I am enjoying Flounging around the world on an LLGLOB26, am also taking a trip with a famous teddy bear, and of course am reaching the end of an odyssey in LH and SQ F (hopefully sometime this weekend) -- all thanks to SQTalk!

Sorry SQ LPP no domestic US travel for the foreseeable future. I remember how kind you (or was it a close cousin ) were to me and the Mrs last time, and it was a shame it did not quite work out that time. Have yet to cross paths with you on our travels, either. When are you next flying in this part of the world??

Next trip for us is likely to be to Europe next year, with a 4-month old in tow.

Comment

Happy Birthday!!

Comment

Happy birthday
          Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Working...
          X