Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
    Fare Revision:
    2009 - 4.6% reduction in MRT and Bus Fare.
    2008 - 0.7% increase in MRT and Bus Fare
    2007 - 1.8% increase in Bus Fare. No increase in MRT fares
    2006 - 1.7% increase in MRT and Bus Fare.
    2005 - 2.5% increase in MRT and Bus Fare.
    2003/2004 - No increase in fare application by transport companies.
    ...In the quality circles, there is such a thing as management by Fact. It is a useful tool particularly for business excellence model.
    ah thanks so much LionCity, was abt to pull out some stats, but i see you have done this up

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
      and his first post in this forum is in this thread. hmm.. coincidence?
      Yeah no coincidence. Thanks for the username tip too.

I guess the sentence is fair for what I can see is a very strict country. I think the sentence may be decreased at appeal, but am not sure until it is stated by the judge. I'm surprised they got either of these two really, as they both left the country for HK after doing the 'crimes' and Oliver Fricker had to return for work. Now since it had been several days since the crime was even noticed, it makes S'pore police and security at the train depot look very lame. If Fricker had of left with the other guy and not returned i doubt anyone would have been caught for it. As for interpol looking for the 2nd guy in an 'international manhunt' well that seem odd, as interpol don't even list Lloyd Dance Alexander as a wanted fugitive, so am unsure if they are actually looking for the 2nd guy at all now.

Be interesting what the sentence is after appeal.

Comment

Singapore is a very safe, secure county with low tax rates, and good place for business. Going to Singapore reminds me of going into a hospital. Everything is clean, has it place and well ordered. The government has been in power for along time which has produced stability and order. Most things in Singapore are predictatable. Other countries are less preditictable which provide the positives and negatives of having a wider range of experiences.

Comment

Gunners, I do hope when you referred to Singapore as a "county" you in fact misplaced a "t" in there

To each their own but, I wouldn't resemble Singapore to a hospital... Not any of the one's I've had the misfortune of visiting lately anyway...

Comment

Deleted
            Last edited by Megatop; 17 November 2011, 09:04 AM.

Comment

And that is why I love Singapore and would definitely like to move there, if possible. If only crimes were treated this way in my miserable country ...

Comment

deleted
                Last edited by trekkie; 23 September 2010, 11:51 PM.

Comment

I believe I caught sight of a headline in the ST about another graffiti attack on another train last week.

Comment

Yes, and it took them another 2-days to notice it I think.

It is a worry when we think about what happens in India and Europe with regards 'devises' found on trains. Safer I take the car

Comment

Working...
                    X