Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Tourist in My Own Country - 3 Singapore Staycations (Andaz,InterCon RQ,Conrad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for sharing, yflyer,

Your pics are so stunning, Singapore looks so glitzy, sophisticated, and amazing here.

Comment

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
      I really enjoyed the rest of your TR, yflyer. The night views over the Sentosa Merloin are amazing as with a few pictures around the Singapore Flyer and Gardens of the Bay. I'm sure night time at Singapore is beautiful and I have not had an opportunity to cover it at night.

If in the future I take a trip with friends to India and touch down in Singapore, it would be for a few days as long as it does not involve any rush to connect to the next flight. It will also give me an opportunity to explore Singapore at night as well.
      Thanks, SQfanatic! Yes very nice night views. The places are beautiful both by day and by night, but in very different ways, so you need to visit during the day, and again at night!

Note that the Merlion in this TR is not the one on Sentosa, but the one at Clifford Pier / Fullerton i.e. at Marina Bay.

You should definitely take some time to explore Singapore in the evening / at night next time you are here!

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
      Thank you for sharing, yflyer,

Your pics are so stunning, Singapore looks so glitzy, sophisticated, and amazing here.
      Thanks, SQueeze! On one hand this part of Singapore is quite glitzy and glamorous. On the other hand, as you would know too, some of the most interesting activities in Singapore are to be found outside this glitzy centre: a hawker centre lunch at Old Airport Road or Tiong Bahru, jostling through a wet market to pick up fresh fish, meat and veggies in Chinatown or Tekka Market, or a just a walk, away from the crowds, around one of the many parks and nature reserves here, like Punggol Waterway or Lorong Halus Wetlands. Maybe we should all find some excuse to post pics of those places here on SQTalk as well!

Comment

Working...
      X