Singapore Airlines Flight Delays & Disruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
    SQ981 was delayed due to late aircraft arrival on 12AUG. and I saw it was 9V-STV. Lucky I was on SQ983, but seems SQ981 managed to catch up

What happen?
    SQ981|12AUG was operated by 9V-STR. 9V-STV is still AOG in ICN.

Comment

SQ981 was delayed due to late aircraft arrival on 12AUG. and I saw it was 9V-STV. Lucky I was on SQ983, but seems SQ981 managed to catch up

What happen?
      Scroll up to post 461.

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
        SQ981|12AUG was operated by 9V-STR. 9V-STV is still AOG in ICN.
        Ah my mistake. So 9V-STR is replacement flight that being sent to replace 9V-STV?
        visit my blog

Comment

Ah my mistake. So 9V-STR is replacement flight that being sent to replace 9V-STV?
          Yeap! 9V-STR operated SQ9609 as a replacement flight for 9V-STV before operating to Bangkok as SQ978/981. The short turnaround time between SQ9609 and SQ978 at Changi could have been the reason why SQ978's departure was delayed, causing a knock-on effect on the return flight SQ981 from Bangkok.

Comment

Yeap! 9V-STR operated SQ9609 as a replacement flight for 9V-STV before operating to Bangkok as SQ978/981. The short turnaround time between SQ9609 and SQ978 at Changi could have been the reason why SQ978's departure was delayed, causing a knock-on effect on the return flight SQ981 from Bangkok.
            When I was in the lounge the put the revised departure as 21:10 and ETA 01:05, but they seem manage to catch up and arrive 00:42 based on FR24.

Lucky I was not on that flight.
            visit my blog

Comment

• SQ12 departed almost 2 hours late. Anyone know why? Weather in Changi and Tokyo according to my app is fine and the morning HND flight left on time.

Comment

• SQ223|14AUG (SIN-PER) is delayed due to aircraft swap. 9V-SRQ is now operating this flight in place of 9V-SRM.

STD: 0930
                ETD: 1100
                ATD: 1104

Comment

• SQ223|16AUG (SIN-PER) is delayed due to a technical issue with 9V-SQN and had to return to gate after push back. 9V-SQM took over but its departure also got delayed due to a minor issue with the aircraft. SQ223 finally departed at 1345 after a hefty 4hours and 15mins delay.

STD: 0930
                  ETD: 1215
                  ATD: 1345

Comment

• SQ406|16AUG (SIN-DEL) originally operated by 9V-SKF was delayed due to an issue with the aircraft necessitating an aircraft change. 9V-SKY was the replacement aircraft. 9V-SKF was subsequently fixed and operated to London as SQ322.

As a result, SQ406|16AUG (SIN-DEL) was operated by the A380 in new configuration while SQ322|16AUG (SIN-LHR) was operated by the A380 in the old configuration.

SQ406|16AUG (SIN-DEL):
                    STD: 1710
                    ATD: 1809

Comment

• Due to the closure of Runway 06/24 at Manila Airport following the incident involving Xiamen Airlines flight MF8667 (see: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...lties-10624398), the following flights to and from Manila are delayed:

From Manila:
                      SQ915|17AUG Operated by 9V-SCD
                      STA: 1120
                      ETA: 1110+1

SQ917|17AUG Operated by 9V-SNA
                      Cancelled

SQ919|17AUG Operated by 9V-SQL
                      Cancelled

SQ921|17AUG Operated by 9V-SYL
                      Cancelled

To Manila:
                      SQ910|17AUG Operated by 9V-SNA
                      Cancelled

SQ912|17AUG Operated by 9V-SQL
                      Cancelled

SQ916|17AUG Operated by 9V-SYL
                      Cancelled

SQ918|17AUG
                      STD: 1925
                      ETD: 0700+1

Scoot will be operating two rescue flights (TR8001 and TR8003) to ferry the affected passengers.
                      Last edited by Not You; 17 August 2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

SQ406|16AUG (SIN-DEL) originally operated by 9V-SKF was delayed due to an issue with the aircraft necessitating an aircraft change. 9V-SKY was the replacement aircraft. 9V-SKF was subsequently fixed and operated to London as SQ322.

As a result, SQ406|16AUG (SIN-DEL) was operated by the A380 in new configuration while SQ322|16AUG (SIN-LHR) was operated by the A380 in the old configuration.

SQ406|16AUG (SIN-DEL):
                        STD: 1710
                        ATD: 1809
                        and on a possibly related note, SQ217|17AUG (SIN-MEL) is scheduled to be operated by 9V-SKW.
                        Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                          and on a possibly related note, SQ217|17AUG (SIN-MEL) is scheduled to be operated by 9V-SKW.
                          That does make sense. The DEL return would have been 24 hours earlier than the LHR return, so the new fleet had to cover 24 hours of the old fleet's work and SQ217/8 would provide the correct timings for that.

Comment

To Manila:
                            SQ910|17AUG Operated by 9V-SNA
                            Cancelled

SQ912|17AUG Operated by 9V-SQL
                            Cancelled

SQ916|17AUG Operated by 9V-SYL
                            STD: 1350
                            ETD: 1600
                            Official announcement from Singapore Airlines:

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/s...t/?id=jkx4cn53
                            Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                              Official announcement from Singapore Airlines:

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/s...t/?id=jkx4cn53

SQ912 Singapore to Manila

Status: Cancelled. Customers booked on this flight will be reaccommodated on TR8003 operated by Scoot, scheduled to depart at 1630hrs (Singapore time)

Will these pax get their tickets partially refunded since they paid SQ tix prices but are now flying on Scoot? Can they request to take SQ 916 instead of Scoot since the departure times are pretty similar.

Comment

• SQ619 KIX-SIN | 17AUG18 | 9V-SCC took off three hours behind schedule and estimated to land 1.5 hours late.

Comment

Working...
                                X