Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interline: SIN to LIS via LHR (SQ to TAP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interline: SIN to LIS via LHR (SQ to TAP)

Hi all,

Sorry - I looked for an answer, but it's opaque. I'm trying to go SIN->LHR (SQ) and LHR -> LIS (TAP) on separate tickets. I've gone to the ION SQ office to ask about interlining, and they say yes, they generally do this for separate tickets, but not for LHR.

So I guess I'm asking if anyone has been able to Interline baggage SIN->LHR->LIS? I would have to get new boarding passes in LHR, but would love my bag to go through without exiting LHR.

Thanks in advance.

OT

I'm actually heading to LIS in a couple of months but via FRA on LH, while flying SIN-FRA on SQ. Based on my itinerary I'm getting better connectivity in FRA (with the additional plus of visiting the city as I've not had a chance to get out of the airport ever on all my previous flights).

I've not bothered to look into the issue of whether I can check thru my bags all the way to LIS. Perhaps I need to start checking.

Comment

FWIW, I recently did SIN-FRA-AMS on two separate tickets (SQ/LH, for reasons too tedious and irrelevant here), and my luggage was interlined without even having to ask for it. Got my boarding passes to AMS at Changi as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
        OT

I'm actually heading to LIS in a couple of months but via FRA on LH, while flying SIN-FRA on SQ. Based on my itinerary I'm getting better connectivity in FRA (with the additional plus of visiting the city as I've not had a chance to get out of the airport ever on all my previous flights).

I've not bothered to look into the issue of whether I can check thru my bags all the way to LIS. Perhaps I need to start checking.
        Thanks for the reply, but I think you're fine. This particular issue seems to be SQ to TAP via LHR. In general, SQ has an Interline agreement with TAP, but LHR is the issue...

Comment

Working...
        X