[MUC] Emirates Lounge - Munich Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MUC] Emirates Lounge - Munich Airport

I visited the Emirates Lounge in Munich Airport, in early March this year, prior to my flight EK52 MUC-DXB.

The layout and decor of this lounge is fairly similar to the Emirates Lounge in Changi T1, from seating areas right down to the circular buffet table for appetizers, salads and dessert.

Seating...

Extensive liquor selection, as well as premium Bateel dates...

Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne, along with some of the wines available that day (There were several other reds and whites too...).

Quite a few different beers, including at least one non-alcoholic beer...

Dining area with buffet spread...

Champagne and a quinoa and quail egg salad Nicoise to start...

Some of the other appetizers available...

A delicious Thai-style Tom Ka Gai soup...served very hot (temperature wise), and also surprisingly chilli-hot...

Exceptionally well prepared beef filet steaks, still slightly pink on the inside, with great texture and flavour...

Veal goulash, accompanied with bread dumplings which are a staple in this part of Germany...

Gnocchi and vegetables...

Other seafood and potatoes...

Thai-style chicken curry, and fragrant rice...

Good dessert and cheese selection...

A wonderful dinner selection, with superbly prepared Western dishes, and several Asian selections which were also tasty.

Comment

Work area...

Two shower rooms. Here is one of them...

Overall, another very typical Emirates Lounge, offering lounge essentials in a setting that must be very familiar to Emirates' frequent travellers.

Once again, the catering in the lounge was exceptional. I particularly liked the fact that both the local cuisine was showcased, along with a few Asian selections for anyone who felt like comfort food. I had an excellent meal in the lounge prior to my flight, and ate so much that I had to struggle to finish my inflight meal onboard later on.

Comment

thanks for sharing, flying Emirates for the first time on Business Class to Munich.

I was enticed more by the limo service
        drink Coke...save water

Comment

Working...
        X