First Class Saver: Post your successful redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One way SYD - SIN - JFK (SQ323 - SQ26) both in suites

... and one on waitlist, which means I'll be cancelling the above if the waitlist doesn't come through.

Comment

• That's a good one. Doesn't get much better to enjoy Suites to the fullest plus TPR in SIN.

Comment

• As long as the 2nd ticket comes through on waitlist - otherwise it will be a painful cancel!

Comment

• Snagged SIN-LAX in Suites in late October

Comment

• 2 Tickets SIN-SFO.
            One ticket on SQ2 from SIN all the way.
            One ticket on a combo SQ866/SQ 2 in June 2015

2 Tickets LAX-SIN in July 2015
            We started by confirming 2 business standard as no saver were available in business or suite. The suite availability was loaded a few days later, having enough point I was able to confirm the 2 tickets and send the 2 C Standard for refund.

Comment

• Late August 2014
              2 x JFK-FRA on SQ25 (Suites)
              Transit in Frankfurt 1045-2200hrs for a Day Visit
              2 x FRA-SIN on SQ325 (First)

Comment

• I got CGK-SIN-MAN about ten days out earlier this month.

Originally posted by demue View Post
                So A380 Suites and then later on A330 regional business (with a 1:20am departure). Well not much choice there.
                As StarG hinted, the award was actually to include the special A380 flight to NGO (and was on SQ319 ex-LHR so 77WN not Suites), so all in all a pretty good redemption. Shame I ended up having to cancel.

Comment

• SQ 333 Suites in Mid-Oct 2014

Waitlisted for CDG-SIN (flight in mid Oct 2014) Suites Saver and Business Saver.
                  Suites saver waitlist cleared 2 days ago, but not the J saver.

For SIN-LHR flight in end Sept, Suites/F has more availability than J saver.

Seems that it is easier to get Suites saver then J saver nowadays?

(To add on: >90% of my KF miles are from credit cards)
                  Last edited by slacker; 29 August 2014, 01:28 PM. Reason: To add on: >90% my KF miles are from credit cards

Comment

• Redeemed 2 Suites for me and spouse, and 2 business class on SQ807/MI104, for early December 2014. Must be lucky to get those redeemed on First (Saver). looking forward.

PS: The outbound journey are 4 Business (as they don't have F) MI101/SQ836 SRG-SIN-PVG

Comment

• Hope I am allowed to post a question here.

Managed to find 2 x Saver First/Suites LHR-SIN. If checking for 2 pax LHR-CGK, only Full awards are available. However, if checking 1 pax LHR-CGK, Saver is available on many options, and the LHR-SIN segment is the same as when I checked LHR-SIN only (Standard is also available if this info matters).

Question: If I book 1 x Saver F on LHR-CGK first, would I be able to book the second Saver (since I see it available when checking for 2 pax LHR-SIN)? I don't mind having the SIN-CGK leg of the second booking on a different flight. I just need the LHR-SIN leg for both bookings on the same flight.

Does anyone have any experience booking the awards this way?

Comment

• @bluepanda: It is the SIN-CGK sector that is extremely hard to get. My suggestion is to take LHR-SIN immediately for the 2xSaver and then purchase or redeem separately on SIN-CGK (prolly must take J or even Y redemption).

I know it is the same points to redeem for LHR-SIN and LHR-CGK.

Comment

• SYD (First) - SIN - LHR (Suites) - August 2015 - KF
                          LHR - SIN (Suites)- SYD (Suites) - September 2015 - KF

Comment

• ZRH-SIN in Suites in October. That was the only Europe-route on Oct. 25 with seats available, CDG/LHR/FRA all fully booked.

That will be the final leg of my RTW next month:
                            SIN-NRT, SQ First
                            NRT-LAX, SQ Suites
                            LAX-SEA, VX, at the back !
                            SEA-YVR, CA, turboprop, yeah !
                            YVR-FRA, LH First
                            FRA-CDG, LH Business
                            CDG-ZRH, LX at the back
                            then ZRH-SIN, SQ Suites

Comment

• Originally posted by Durian View Post
                              ZRH-SIN in Suites in October. That was the only Europe-route on Oct. 25 with seats available, CDG/LHR/FRA all fully booked.

SIN-NRT, SQ First
                              NRT-LAX, SQ Suites
                              YVR-FRA, LH First
                              FRA-CDG, LH Business
                              CDG-ZRH, LX at the back
                              then ZRH-SIN, SQ Suites

Wow! Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iflyflat View Post
                                SYD (First) - SIN - LHR (Suites) - August 2015 - KF
                                LHR - SIN (Suites)- SYD (Suites) - September 2015 - KF

Welcome to SQTalk, Iflyflat. Nice handle as well.

Originally posted by Durian View Post
                                ZRH-SIN in Suites in October. That was the only Europe-route on Oct. 25 with seats available, CDG/LHR/FRA all fully booked.

SIN-NRT, SQ First
                                NRT-LAX, SQ Suites
                                YVR-FRA, LH First
                                FRA-CDG, LH Business
                                CDG-ZRH, LX at the back
                                then ZRH-SIN, SQ Suites

Are all those fights award bookings ?. Good work if they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X