No announcement yet.

Why no direct flight from PUS to NRT ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no direct flight from PUS to NRT ?

It puzzles me this one. Korea's second largest City and largest Seaport, along with the shipbuilding and other industries down south, yet they have no direct flight to Japan's capital city.

TG fly to BKK from PUS (on an AB6 ) and LH are starting from FRA next year, albeit via ICN anyway. You can get to ICN via Seoul but it involves a transfer from GMP across to ICN, which is a bit of a pain. Unless I get the one daily PUS-ICN flight at the crack of dawn.

You may want to change the title. BUS is Batumi, Georgia.

Why OZ or NH doesn't serve this route is beyond me. Looks like JL and KE are the only ones that control the route. But then again, there is no *A presence between LHR and JFK, so I'm clueless.

BTW, LH is flying from MUC, not FRA.
    Last edited by globetrekker84; 21 December 2006, 06:24 AM. Reason: LH note.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
      You may want to change the title. BUS is Batumi, Georgia.
      Oops...

LH do indeed fly from MUC !

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer
        LH do indeed fly from MUC !
        Oops...I meant that LH is going to operate its flight to PUS from MUC, not FRA.

Comment

Problem solved!. I am finishing off an ex-BKK CRTWSTAR and I am coming into ICN on SQ15. I also need to go to Busan.

I have spotted a once daily BUS-KIX morning flight on OZ, which connects nicely with SQ625 to BKK. Sorted

Now I just need to convince myself there is no point schlepping all the way to ICN for the one evening flight to BUS, when there are numerous at the (admittedly not as 'exciting') GMP.

Comment

Working...
          X