Which airlines' flight attendents you think is the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which airlines' flight attendents you think is the best

Same as the topic said, which airlines' flight attendents you think is the best?? In appearance, serving enthusiasm, politeness, language ability and all sort of things you can think of, which airlines' is the best??

For me, very honestly, Singapore Airlines. The FA's emotional control is excellent, never show any wrathful in handling any trouble passengers.

SIA flight attendants I feel are the best in the industry because of 6 points:

-The Sarong Kebaya uniform, batik slippers, and overall grooming

-The most comprehensive training program in the industry that takes 4 months to fully complete

-They're efficiency, professionalism, and composure

-They're friendliness and willingness to go the extra mile

-The consistency exhibited by SQ FAs

-The mystic, wonder, warmth, grace, and old world charm of the Singapore Girl; the highest regarded symbol of service in the global hospitality industry. People who aren't familiar with Singapore Airlines first see a Singapore Girl commercial and think shes just a fictional character for advertising, but she is very real; fictional yet very much alive
    In this every changing world, Singapore Girl, You're a Great Way to Fly
    Last edited by sqforever; 2 September 2007, 07:00 AM.
    Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

SQ, though they could somehow do something about their language proficiency. If Singapore Airlines feels flight attendants should read German messages in flights in and out of Germany/Switzerland ... they should at least hire someone who actually can pronounce everything correctly. Though I really love SQ's crew ... this regularly gave me laughs.
      Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Singapore Airlines as SIA cannae do no wrong.

Comment

my my singapore_air, u believe the airline is perfect or am i wrong and didnt sense the sarcasm?

The airline whilst in great nick in a plethora of areas due to constant maintainence, practise and expertise is far from being perfect mate in my humble opinion.

Then again if practice makes perfect, but no one or nothing can be perfect why practice at all hehe

Comment

i would say VIETNAM AIRLINES.

hahah just kidding. of course its my singapore girls

Comment

Yeah! Vietnam Airlines girls...are definitely guaranteed top of the worst...haha have to say the truth...

SIA "darlings" is always top of my list...

Comment

Working...
              X