PPS Membership Guide update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS Membership Guide update

Just received the Welcome Pack for my daughter (impressively fast - only a week since her qualification). Yes, CGK, no more Welcome Gift.

About codeshares, the booklet now says:

PPS Club miles or PPS Club sectors on codeshare flights
    When you travel on a codeshare flight (in First or Business Class), you will only earn PPS Club miles or PPS Club sectors if the codeshare flight is operated by any of the KrisFlyer partner airlines and has a Singapore Airlines or SilkAir flight number. For First and Business Class travel on a codeshare flight that includes a non-KrisFlyer partner airline, no PPS Club miles or PPS Club sectors will be awarded.

Wow, you used to get PPS sectors for code-shares operated by MH and BI?
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I have no idea - have never done one SQ codeshare in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
        Just received the Welcome Pack for my daughter (impressively fast - only a week since her qualification). Yes, CGK, no more Welcome Gift.

About codeshares, the booklet now says:

PPS Club miles or PPS Club sectors on codeshare flights
        When you travel on a codeshare flight (in First or Business Class), you will only earn PPS Club miles or PPS Club sectors if the codeshare flight is operated by any of the KrisFlyer partner airlines and has a Singapore Airlines or SilkAir flight number. For First and Business Class travel on a codeshare flight that includes a non-KrisFlyer partner airline, no PPS Club miles or PPS Club sectors will be awarded.
        I think this has always been the rule, I might be wrong.

Comment

Okay... seems like I have been posting things the whole world already know this past week...

Sorry guys...

Comment

What is the date of the booklet? I mean there is a section where it says, it was printed xx-xx-2006.

Comment

It is 03/2006.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post

Okay... seems like I have been posting things the whole world already know this past week...
                I am just looking back at my file. From the grey colored membership guide dated April 2005, there was no mention about earning PPS for code-share. So, you might have that before you received the newest one dated 3/2006.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                  Wow, you used to get PPS sectors for code-shares operated by MH and BI?
                  I don't think that's correct.
                  Per membership guide dated 1 March 2004, page 21, footnote 7:

For Singapore Airlines marketed flights operated by Royal Brunei, no mileage accrual in KrisFlyer and for PPS Club qualification is applicable as Royal Brunei is not a partner airline.

Comment

Working...
                  X