Slow Day In Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Day In Office

A very slow day in office. I have yet to do anything since I arrived at 8:30pm apart from repeatedly coming to SQTalk. No life...
    My Cafe Adventures
    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Welcome to my world

Nah, that's not completely true, have got plenty done since getting in, it's just that SQTalk is such a pleasant distraction!

Comment

Same here in Seoul... boooooring day and the typical Korean "summer" weather (clouds, rain, clouds, heavy rain, more clouds, torrential rain... and that all day/week/month long) doesn't help to stay awake...

The only useful thing I've done since 9am was to search for a decent hotel for my vacations next week...
      Last edited by SQOZflyer; 20 July 2007, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Haha, same here. TGIF!

Comment

it's what you make of it. i just had a haircut, then popped by paragon to have my boarding passes for tomorrow issued...

Comment

Nothing wrong with slow days in the office If they were all hectic, i think i'd be dead by now

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Nothing wrong with slow days in the office If they were all hectic, i think i'd be dead by now
              At least you get to visit Sao Paolo. I almost have to beg to be invited onto an aircraft...
              My Cafe Adventures

Comment

I just went downstairs with a colleague. Paid a bill at the AXS machine, then had a cup of yuanyang at a new cafe as she had her cheapo nasi lemak. Omigod... What am I doing?
                My Cafe Adventures

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                  is someone having a slow day on holiday in europe??

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                    is someone having a slow day on holiday in europe??
                    Weather's miserable outside - might as well stay in surf SQTalk

Comment

About 15 minutes away from a cold beer here... excellent... have a good weekend!

Comment

same here...the only thing keeps me going is thinking of my flight in a few weeks time on the Golden Gooose!

Comment

Working...
                        X