Wearing F Pyjamas in C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    I'm a 2xist stalwart myself ... which reminds me, I need to get to NYC to replenish my supplies soon.
    AussieBum isn't much different to 2xist

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
      I haven't had the luxury of being given a PJ, but I change into my SQ C slippers when flying Y. Am I the only one doing that?
      Those don't really fit my feet well. But I do use the CX F slippers whichever (long-haul) cabin I'm in: they fit me well and aren't too bulky.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

J slipper/socks combo doesn't fits me well either.
        I wear whatever the socks airlines give out when flying Y.

BTW, has anyone seen shanghai tang pj in SQ F?
        I really want to do this one time, but doesn't have the courage

Comment

Those don't really fit my feet well. But I do use the CX F slippers whichever (long-haul) cabin I'm in: they fit me well and aren't too bulky.
          Are you guys referring to the proper slippers and not the SQ J supplied socks/footwear combo?

I was quite surprised to see (for the very first time) SQ F slippers (proper slipper) on the SIN-NRT route recently. Did not know they existed until that flight. I'm ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
            I was quite surprised to see (for the very first time) SQ F slippers (proper slipper) on the SIN-NRT route recently. Did not know they existed until that flight. I'm ashamed.
            The F flight to or from NRT has offered slippers for years. It's that dark blue color. And now in 77W, the slippers are burgundy suede like.

Comment

Originally posted by kkjay77 View Post
              J slipper/socks combo doesn't fits me well either.
              I wear whatever the socks airlines give out when flying Y.
              I don't recall being given socks in SQ C. Then again, I must have received them, since they even give them out in Y. Anyway, I seldom touch the socks/toothbrush combo I receive. Now come to think of it, when I referred to the SQ C slippers, I was referring to the sockettes. And I put them over my own socks. Feels great when walking around the Y cabin. Keke...

Originally posted by kkjay77 View Post
              BTW, has anyone seen shanghai tang pj in SQ F?
              I really want to do this one time, but doesn't have the courage
              I have been wanting to don a bikini on board, but don't have the courage too.
              My Cafe Adventures
              Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
              http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                Are you guys referring to the proper slippers and not the SQ J supplied socks/footwear combo?
                The sock-footwear combo. I call them the SQ Donald Duck slippers because that's how they make my feet look.
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
                  I have been wanting to don a bikini on board, but don't have the courage too.
                  Bikini? Great go on ...carpe diem...just post pics please. Thanks. Ha ha ha ha ha

The sock-footwear combo. I call them the SQ Donald Duck slippers because that's how they make my feet look.
                  Yeah, got it. I dislike them as when I go to the washroom, I need to put on my shoes. So in the end, I've decided not to use the sock-footwear combo.

As CGK pointed out, there is proper slipper set, which I only recently discovered. Well, I don't travel SQ F SIN-NRT that often (actually that was my first).

Comment

Those socks are really too small. I hope SQ will offer bigger sizes as they do now.
                    You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by hon2 View Post
                      Those socks are really too small. I hope SQ will offer bigger sizes as they do now.
                      Hmm LH comes to mind! Huge PJs and huge sockettes and socks!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                        Hmm LH comes to mind! Huge PJs and huge sockettes and socks!
                        Maybe German people have larger feet
                        Last edited by nickbot; 21 July 2007, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                          Maybe German people have larger feet
                          Don't make me say things here...

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                            Don't make me say things here...
                            I think what's "not said" is quite clear

Comment

Working...
                            X