SIN SQTalk DO with KeithMEL - 17 July !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
    Perhaps you're thinking of the one at Meritus Negara Hotel which was 6Aug05 in SIN?
    Ah yes! That's the one. You were there too!

Comment

Wow, Aug 05 ? you guys go back a loooong way.....

Yes, the Meritus Negara Nonya restaurant is still there, I passed by it last month.
      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
        Wow, Aug 05 ? you guys go back a loooong way.....
        Yup they do. Lucky ones like me get to crash the party and eventually begin receiving invitations as well.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Perhaps you're thinking of the one at Meritus Negara Hotel which was 6Aug05 in SIN?
          Ah my first ever SIN DO

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
            Wow, Aug 05 ? you guys go back a loooong way........
            Some of us go even further back than August 2005.

Originally posted by jjpb3
            ...Lucky ones like me get to crash the party and eventually begin receiving invitations as well.
            <crosses arms & taps foot...>

Originally posted by Lobster
            Ah my first ever SIN DO
            I remember the first time I met both you & jjpb3 (among others!).
            Last edited by cawhite; 24 June 2007, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Some of us go even further back than August 2005.
              Still remember that day when I was still virgin with DOs. And of course, I am still shy, naive and innocent!

I remember the first time I met both you & jjpb3 (among others!).
              Isn't it the peranakan dinner was the first time ever someone promised me an authentic Italian icecream on a cone?

Comment

[bad attempt at arm twisting]So this DO will provide a great chance for you folks to catch up again then and reminiscence![/bad attempt at arm twisting]
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

It doesn't work that way. The date doesn't coincide with my dates of "have-to-travel" due to ticketing problem. And remember, it's YOU the star of the gathering.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                    Yup they do. Lucky ones like me get to crash the party and eventually begin receiving invitations as well.
                    You crashed the party and asked me to do pole dancing!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      Isn't it the peranakan dinner was the first time ever someone promised me an authentic Italian icecream on a cone?
                      Was it that dinner, or the one later in the month which involved someone (not me!) "dancing" at Gluttons Bay and some rather interesting phrases to be remembered?

Comment

CGK, clearly you were reading my mind...

Comment

I am sure that was the one. We had the drinks at the bar where we took picture of SPANKING (???).

Comment

The dinner later in the month started at the Post Bar before heading to Gluttons Bay for dinner. What a fun evening & I don't think we stopped laughing!

Comment

Ah, the memories. SIN's been the venue of a great many great do. Cheers boys and girls!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                                You crashed the party and asked me to do pole dancing!
                                I think we should return even just to re-live that once the LPP is official. That would be a first, no, an LPP pole-dancing?
                                The dinner later in the month started at the Post Bar before heading to Gluttons Bay for dinner. What a fun evening & I don't think we stopped laughing!
                                Laughter and great company -- great ingredients for a Do.

We'll be waiting for the stories (and pictures!) from yours, KeithMEL and upright man.
                                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                                X