ANZ Travel Visa Signature Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    So, where's this roadshow and is it over?
    Its at Chevron House, very close to the ANZ branch office. If I remember correctly, today is the last day.

Comment

Originally posted by feizhu View Post
      Its at Chevron House, very close to the ANZ branch office. If I remember correctly, today is the last day.
      I should have checked it on Monday I have submitted online
      visit my blog

Comment

Just collected my card from a ANZ branch. The 2 SATS lounge vouchers can only be used by the principal cardholder

Comment

Originally posted by feizhu View Post
          Just collected my card from a ANZ branch. The 2 SATS lounge vouchers can only be used by the principal cardholder
          Wow so fast. I am still waiting...
          visit my blog

Comment

Here are the latest facts:

For overseas transactions, usual is $1 = 1.4 miles but till 31/12/2012, there is double bonus, hence $1 = 2.8 miles, normal rate $1 = 1.4 miles wef 1/1/2013 onwards. Once the charge is posted, $1=1.4miles will be awarded, the bonus miles will be awarded within 6 weeks after 31/12/2012.

Conversion to cash rebate: 10500 Travel$ = $50, which means spend $7500 = $50, equal to 0.667% cashback.

Conversion to Rewards points ($25 fee applies): 28000 Travel$=4000 Rewards points, in increment of 350 Travel$=50 Rewards points. Hence, $5 (5x1.4)= 1 Rewards points, same as ANZ Platinum cards points earning rate. 400 to 500 Rewards points = S$10 voucher = 0.4 to 0.5% cashback.

Conversion to KrisFlyer or Asia Miles. $25 fee applies. In blocks of 500 miles. 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 etc...

Hence, ANZ Travel card is only good for local S$ expenses from 1/1/2013 onwards!!

Comment

Cash rebate wise, it seems Citi Premier Miles still win.

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                Wow so fast. I am still waiting...
                anyone knows how long it takes to get one ? i applied when it came out and i still havent got mine either.

Comment

Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
                  anyone knows how long it takes to get one ? i applied when it came out and i still havent got mine either.
                  I got mine last week. U apply online? When did see send the doc? Give them a call? Iam charging my korean trip to this card. Any single transaction including 7eleven
                  visit my blog

Comment

I got mine last week. U apply online? When did see send the doc? Give them a call? Iam charging my korean trip to this card. Any single transaction including 7eleven
                    i tried applying online but could not go through, so i faxed them the very next day, and its been two weeks and nothing good idea. let me call them to find out. Thanks !

Comment

Anyone else experienced long delays ? its been almost a month, and the bank says its on the way, but i got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
                        Anyone else experienced long delays ? its been almost a month, and the bank says its on the way, but i got nothing.
                        Same here, a month plus, a few emails to chase them, no replies to the email, and still no card in the mailbox.

Not a very good customer service, now and from past experience with them too

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
                          Same here, a month plus, a few emails to chase them, no replies to the email, and still no card in the mailbox.

Not a very good customer service, now and from past experience with them too
                          Call them.

Just another note, I asked them on overseas transaction definition, as I will do rather huge paypal transaction.

They can't give me the answer.

To my shock, I was told that overseas POS transaction charged in SGD does not fall into overseas transaction!!!
                          visit my blog

Comment

So annoying, the website for redemption of Travel$ is still under construction after 1 month:
                            https://sg.anz.com/onlineapp/travel_rewards/redeem.jsp

You call them to check how much Travel$ you have, the call centre staff put you on hold for a long time bcos they need to access another system. The worst part is they always say their system is facing some problems hence cannot check how much Travel$ you have after waiting for sometime on the phone. Really lousy...

Comment

Call them.

Just another note, I asked them on overseas transaction definition, as I will do rather huge paypal transaction.

They can't give me the answer.

To my shock, I was told that overseas POS transaction charged in SGD does not fall into overseas transaction!!!
                              Even with other cards, overseas transactions refer to only transactions executed in foreign currency.

Beware of auto converting to your card's home currency when you are abroad. Check our receipt and make sure it is not in SGD. The conversion is lousy and you get the local-spending points.

Many airline websites also ask you if you want to be charged in our home currency at the payment stage, so watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
                                Even with other cards, overseas transactions refer to only transactions executed in foreign currency.

Beware of auto converting to your card's home currency when you are abroad. Check our receipt and make sure it is not in SGD. The conversion is lousy and you get the local-spending points.

Many airline websites also ask you if you want to be charged in our home currency at the payment stage, so watch out.
                                Well I am not surprise if it is. But I think the bank should day foreign currency transaction rather than overseas transaction.

If I swipe the card in merchant in Bangkok and choose SGD, well it is an overseas transaction.

Well anyway, I will never choose SGD transaction while overseas, but sometimes some merchant just decide it for you. I have few occasion that the merchant choose SGD without even informing me
                                visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X