No announcement yet.

Sat/Sun 23-24 Aug - New York ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow two extra cases? Must be such high value items!
    I thought you would buy the new MacPro.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
      Wow two extra cases? Must be such high value items!
      Cheap, cheerful and bulky more like!

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
      I thought you would buy the new MacPro.
      I did but it was a non-standard configuration so assembled in Shanghai and then shipped to the UK. What seemed like a very long wait of 2 weeks from placing the order to receiving it!

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
        I would never pay £££ for premium classes on a 6 to 7 hour flight!
        Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
        Long haul is a different matter. I'll pay!!!
        Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
        I agree that I'd never pony up the $$$ to pay for premium for an under 8 hr flight
        Hmmm...I was going to comment after 9V-SIA's post, but was concerned of taking yet another thread OT.

Just wanted to say it begs the question of what people deem as a long haul. Personally, I'd put it around anything longer than 2 - 3 hours. But then again, I fly quite a bit in North America.

Originally posted by jhm View Post
        ...partly made of orange rubber...
        Stop giving SQ LPP material for his naughtiness, jhm.
        HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
          Just wanted to say it begs the question of what people deem as a long haul. Personally, I'd put it around anything longer than 2 - 3 hours. [/B].
          8 hours as Keith said. Since I'm more hardy, I'd say 12 hours in my case.

Since I flew Y to NYC, I had the extra £££ to spend on 2 new cases and nice clothes to prettify myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhm View Post
            NYC was great! Awesome food, good shopping and the people are friendly (in a NY sort of way). Definitely somewhere to hopefully go back again soon.
            Dang, I miss NY already.
            Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
            Since I flew Y to NYC, I had the extra £££ to spend on 2 new cases and nice clothes to prettify myself.
            Smart move!

Sooo ... when are we getting the runway show? phaleesy LON Glamour Do, anyone?
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              Sooo ... when are we getting the runway show? phaleesy LON Glamour Do, anyone?
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
              X