Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiss Air

Hello this is my first thread..

Has anyone had experience or photos in Swiss Air A340 for the economy class and business class???? ... Cause I will flying with Swiss Air to Zurich from SIN between this two class....

Thank you very much

Welcome to SQTalk!

Bunch of photos here:

http://www.airliners.net/search/phot...ne_version=6.0

Comment

hell! warm welcome to sq talk

swiss air is no more. you're referring to SWISS (LX), the successor of Swiss Air. I've flown on their metal plenty of times in economy and heard much about their business product.

When flying 340 in economy, reserve row 29 as you've got nobody in front of you and freedom for your feet. Their food is okay and you'll feel just okay flying SWISS.

I heard their business product is nice but could be nicer. The seats can fully recline to a flat bed, though you won't be sleeping in a 180° angle which can be bothersome. I'd avoid the rows in front or after the galley and row 8 because the window is missing for this row.

Anyway, enjoy your flight!
      Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Hello.. thanks for the photos and the experience from 9V-JKL and florianwagner. Btw florianwagner thanks for the suggestion but actually I'm going to traveling with my son row 29 is the emergency row usually children is not allude in that row but thanks for the suggestion....

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X