Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMI - it's over. Thanks for the memories Pune/Donington/Keeley/Joanna!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    A sad, sad day for sure. I have had an absolute ball with DC for the last few years, with some incredible bookings. Many of which will not be posted in public. . I have also been able to send family members on fabulous trips in J and F for peanuts, which to me has been the most satisfying. And to think it took me nearly a year to get the message through to a certain SQTalker about what he was missing out on.
    Yup great it was. I burned everything down to 633mls in my Account and 500 in my GFs and leave it at that.

Amazing how some people need positive message reinforcement over time to realize the great bargain flying C for low end Y prices (considering C+M)

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      For all those of you trying status matches: there's no point trying to match and get 6 *G at the same time, because in most cases, status matches are generally once a lifetime. Save them for when you REALLY need them. 6 gold cards will not get you 6 guests into lounges.
      Some people just like to show off their shiny new Gold cards !

I got status matched to 3 *G cards.. and I've already got one currently !

The current one, LH, will expire in Feb 2013.
      The first matched one was A3.
      The 2nd one was SK - which is essential as I travel through CPH/OSL and that's the only card they will allow you to get Fast Track if you travel in economy.
      I forgot about TK as they seemed to have lost my application and then they suddenly replied.

So I have 3 *G cards and now 2 BA*G cards, and one AA lifetime Sapphire. Unfortunately most of my travels are internal europe for the next little while..

Comment

• [QUOTE=Guy Betsy;165394]Some people just like to show off their shiny new Gold cards !

The 2nd one was SK - which is essential as I travel through CPH/OSL and that's the only card they will allow you to get Fast Track if you travel in economy.
        QUOTE]

how do you get status match for SK?
        This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Originally posted by kapitan View Post
          how do you get status match for SK?
          See post #163 of this thread You want ANOTHER one?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            See post #163 of this thread You want ANOTHER one?
            the SK card will be useful for Fast Track at Copenhagen and Stockholm....
            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
              Some people just like to show off their shiny new Gold cards !

I forgot about TK as they seemed to have lost my application and then they suddenly replied.

So I have 3 *G cards and now 2 BA*G cards, and one AA lifetime Sapphire. Unfortunately most of my travels are internal europe for the next little while..
              I'm now status-less until (hopefully) A3 bother to match it. Then I'll bank elsewhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                I'm now status-less until (hopefully) A3 bother to match it. Then I'll bank elsewhere...
                And as soon as I type that, A3 comes to the rescue

Comment

And as soon as I type that, A3 comes to the rescue
                  Well, technically it wasn't A3 that came to the rescue... it was SQTalk wasn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                    Well, technically it wasn't A3 that came to the rescue... it was SQTalk wasn't it?
                    To be honest, since you are twisting my arm, 95% credit goes to sqdazz a week ago, the rest is a combination of bits and bobs, including TOF

Comment

...including TOF
                      Traitor!

Didn't nickbot break the story here first?
                      HUGE AL

Comment

• Does anyone have an empty BD*G (or *S, but ideally *G) account who doesn't need to match it to BAEC?

Trying to see whether an idea in my head works or not, but since it's not possible to find out until I've tried it, I was just seeing whether anyone can "loan" me the account to find out.

Thanks in advance for the help!

PS. Patiently awaiting 15k to be converted to Avios - I'm actually rather fond of their European redemptions in J with £17 taxes. A recent flight back from PRG in J turned out to be quite excellent, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by stargold View Post
                          Does anyone have an empty BD*G (or *S, but ideally *G) account who doesn't need to match it to BAEC?
                          Whatsapp me for this..... and be quick

Comment

• Interesting that AVIOS miles gets me MEL-SYD for 4500 Avios but Qantas want 8000 points. I have 7000 miles in BMI im going to convert to BMI and I might even top up 2000 miles to get me the return to sydney, or business class one way if i wish.
                            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                              I have 7000 miles in BMI im going to convert to BMI ...
                              Neat party trick!

Comment

• oh , u know what i mean! BA, BMI, whats the diff
                                My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Working...
                                X