Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMI - it's over. Thanks for the memories Pune/Donington/Keeley/Joanna!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
    I have just a touch over 12k miles left and am toying with the idea of booking LHR-DME for 2 pax using Cash + Miles in Y later in the year (October maybe?) As this route is operated by BMI themselves, does anyone have an idea if this is now either possible or too risky?
    I would not have thought that this is too risky as it is a route that BA fy as well. Even if BA have stopped the BMI flights by then I think they would still honour any booking even if they on miles (the bad publicity of outraged middle England writing in to the Daily Mail about ruined holidays would cost more)

Comment

• They are doing a pretty generous conversion from the email I just received.

DC gold to BA gold.
      DC silver to BA silver.

Expiry dates of the tier are unknown currently.

Comment

• Sale of BMI to IAG has gone through today.

DC members will be compt BAEC membership gold to gold, silver to silver and miles transferred 1:1 basis.

Comment

• So it IS over now.

Comment

• So BD*Gs don't get any options for *A matches?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              So BD*Gs don't get any options for *A matches?
              BA Gold is fab! First Class lounges on oneworld! Make a trip to the QF SYD and MEL F lounges and enjoy the champagne! marvellous
              My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• post deleted
                Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• I find BA Gold particularly pointless for my wanderings in SE Asia

Comment

• My BA gold got me upgraded once on a SIN-BKK CX flt, and another time HKG-SIN

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                      So it IS over now.
                      Yo, we've still got until May 31st... And (not that it holds any value to me) we may see some really good redemptions on BA via Diamond Club.
                      HUGE AL

Comment

• post deleted
                        Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                          Yo, we've still got until May 31st... And (not that it holds any value to me) we may see some really good redemptions on BA via Diamond Club.
                          Most of us have around 43 miles left to convert into Avios...

The purchase of bmi is great news for Executive*Club Members as there are now additional mainline bmi operated routes* that you can earn Avios and Tier*Points on. All these new routes are now available to book at ba.com. To earn Avios and Tier*Points, please remember to add your Executive*Club membership number to your booking.
                          Wearing my existing BA Gold hat: whoopee-doo!

Comment

HUGE AL

Comment

Oh how does it feel like to live in poverty? Us rich people with 1244 DC miles really feel sorry for you....

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                                Oh how does it feel like to live in poverty? Us rich people with 1244 DC miles really feel sorry for you....
                                You guys are mean!
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X