SIN SKL F Champagne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN SKL F Champagne

Was talking to the SIN SKL F bartender today while waiting for him to fill up my fourth glass of Dom, and he said that daily consumption was in the range of 25 bottles.

He also mentioned that Krug may be making a comeback in the SKL F in September, when the contracts are renegotiated, but it is unlikely since it is more expensive. Write in to SQ customer services before August to ask them to bring Krug back if you really want it in the lounge.

How fortunate that the reappearance might come just at the time when QPPs-flying-in-J lose their ability to access SKL F.

‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

What brilliant timing........

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        How fortunate that the reappearance might come just at the time when QPPs-flying-in-J lose their ability to access SKL F.

So.... run for your Solitaire!

Comment

Krug is definitely my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            So.... run for your Solitaire!

I did actually consider it, but then I realised it will just get me access to the lounge I can at the moment but still kick me out of SKL's when not flying SQ, so decided it's pointless. I can see why a run for LPP is worth it though.

Interesting to see they consumption is said to be 25 bottles now. That's definitely gone up as it was 19/20 before.

I wonder if that is soon to be kicked out QPP's getting their money's worth....

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              Interesting to see they consumption is said to be 25 bottles now. That's definitely gone up as it was 19/20 before.

I wonder if that is soon to be kicked out QPP's getting their money's worth....
              That's exactly what the bartender said...it used to be 20 a day. You're theory's probably right - I contributed to one bottle yesterday

Comment

Working...
              X