Happy Birthday Lobster!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
    Birthday sausages and a birthday cheesecake??? Someone's off to a good start with their birthday weekend! What's next...dim sum and a seaplane tour?
    Wah, so nice....

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
      What's next...dim sum and a seaplane tour?
      I surely couldn't be that lucky, could I

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
        I surely couldn't be that lucky, could I
        Even moreso if you can get breakfast too.

Comment

Happy birthday weekend, Lobster.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Happy Birthday, John ...

I know you had a wonderful birthday weekend as seen in the proof below.

The mango-coconut cheesecake was delicious. I hear mango theme here?

Comment

Happy Birthday Lobster!

Comment

I'm glad you had a fun birthday weekend and I'm very happy to have been able to celebrate with you (and a few other dear friends)!!! I hope you have a wonderful remainder of your trip!

Originally posted by SQ LPP
                ... I hear mango theme here?
                Mmmango!

Comment

Dear Lobster,

It is an honor for us to be part of your birthday celebration this past weekend. Yes, it was several years ago when we met first time. And we had a birthday celebration at SKL F T2, and continued on board SkySuites to BKK with LukeGT. (Wish I could easily retrieve all the pictures, but unfortunately, they were somewhere inside my boxes you saw in my flat.)
                  Hope the summary of this past weekend activities in pictures would pleasantly be a tiny part of the album of your life.

Once again,
                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Comment

Dinner on Friday night

Birthday Cake - mango coconut cheesecake

Midnight Hot Dog

Last edited by SQ LPP; 3 September 2008, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Saturday - Dim Sum

I was late because I had to work that morning. Arrived at the restaurant when everyone had almost done ransacking the goodies. I don't have any picture in this occasion, but I am pretty sure, other has a certain evidence. Yeah, mango theme. Mango pudding. Mango custard. Mango with cream covered in crepe.

From the dim sum place, we went to Cafe Artegi???? (Yeah I was unable to spell the Italian word for artisan.) And we afterwards walked to the seaplane airport.

Here are the proudly seaplane pax showing off their red boarding passes.

View from the wing

The faces of satisfied seaplane-virgin-looser.

Comment

We had dinner at Banana Leaf, a Malaysian restaurant. And the favorite, at least for me, was mango mojitos. (Pictured on the right below.)

It was too bad that Lobster opted for beer only. But he came back in action later that evening.

Comment

It's so sad. It's time to say goodbye.

But wait, only less than 48 hours in Vancouver, and the trunk of taxi was full? Definitely, I am not the only one who travels heavy. Rat traps anyone?

Lobster, once again, Happy Birthday. A real pleasure to be part of your birthday party with friends.

Comment

Belated happy birthday Lobster.

Comment

Thank you all for your birthday wishes. As you will have seen from SQ LPP photos I had a great time in Vancouver with some SQT VIPs. Although one of them did get a little bit over excited.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                                ...But wait, only less than 48 hours in Vancouver, and the trunk of taxi was full? Definitely, I am not the only one who travels heavy...
                                Ahem...one of us was traveling for more than just a weekend. The other person had shopping requests from others to fulfill & bring to YVR...
                                ...Rat traps anyone?

Lobster, once again, Happy Birthday. A real pleasure to be part of your birthday party with friends.
                                +1!!!

Originally posted by Lobster
                                ...I had a great time in Vancouver...

Comment

Working...
                                X