No announcement yet.

What are your plans ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be celebrating the new year in HKG.

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
    I hope to see another person but unfortunately i don't think it will be possible being she not so interested in this
    Luke, do you mean she is not so interested in seeing you in general (that's sad) or that she's not so interested in joining the friends from Milan that particular night only? (personal question, but it came to my mind and thought I should ask - if you prefer not to answer I'll understand, of course...)

Comment

N_architect, no problem for your question.
      Unfortunately she seems to be not interested in seeing me. Now, this would be acceptable if she doesn't like me or other various reasons... It's more difficult to understand this behaviour because she still loves her previous bf who cheated on her and is currently engaged...

Will try to find another girl
      There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

At home... but I have just been to DUS last weekend and will be going to CPH before heading home. Oh yea and BKK a few days after new year too.

Comment

For Luke.

All right. It's not nice, it's not easy, and I've been there before. But in the long run, it'll be better for you. On understanding her behavior, you'll never manage to do that (sorry to say). People get 'stuck' (exceedingly passionate, in love, etc.) with other people for reasons we may find silly or whatever else, but that's the way it is. However, time is the ultimate test, never forget that.

I have had chances with girls that liked me very much, they were people I could make a family with. Fine people. I say "girls I could make a family with" as I am 39yo now and it wouldn't really make much sense in going around wasting more years with relationships that will not lead to something creative, stable and meaningful (i.e. a family). If I was ten yrs younger, I simply wouldn't care about all this (although I should).

But no, I kept being attracted by 'different' people. Girls that were not for me, but that's where I was getting hooked on. Don't know why, however I'm sure there's a reason. So the years went by. Come to think of it now, I did what I wanted to do, pursued very passionate affairs. So along the way you make your choices, and you have sole responsibility for them. And your choices (as well as with your influences) in life shape your path.

So it appears this girl has chosen her way for the moment. She will be responsible for the future that this choice will bring her. Best is now to step back and let events unfold. There is not much else you can really do. You may feel sad, you may be hurt, but you have to endure it. It may be the going-away party for situations, mindsets or dreams that were time-consuming, limiting or had become a trip to nowhere for you. Don't panic (not that you will, but in situations like these we usually go through that phase at one stage or another...), I do not really think you are about to lose anything that is important to your long term future success or happiness.

There will come a time when the skies will clear and your personal life will be in for a nice boost from the universe. We all have unlimited inner resources and when unexpected news or others' behavior momentarily knocks us off balance, if we stay flexible, sympathetic and aware, existing dark skies can quickly clear when the right moment comes.
          Last edited by N_Architect; 9 December 2008, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Well plans for New Year???

Does it count if I mention plans leading up to the New Year??

Tml, off to Korea for a short holiday...... then back home and continue my break from the office, back to office on 22nd, which then we would have our office Christmas party... then 23rd, big party with wife's company, their annual DnD, which have a guest list of nearly 300 pax.... 24th Christmas lunch in office..... Christmas Eve, family bbq at a local resort.... Christmas day, will be my annual lunch at an old classmate's place....

New year's eve is spent with family and extended family at a local resort 9again)...... actually no plans with any friends, as yet....
            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
              For Luke.

All right. It's not nice, it's not easy, and I've been there before. But in the long run, it'll be better for you. On understanding her behavior, you'll never manage to do that (sorry to say). People get 'stuck' (exceedingly passionate, in love, etc.) with other people for reasons we may find silly or whatever else, but that's the way it is. However, time is the ultimate test, never forget that.

I have had chances with girls that liked me very much, they were people I could make a family with. Fine people. I say "girls I could make a family with" as I am 39yo now and it wouldn't really make much sense in going around wasting more years with relationships that will not lead to something creative, stable and meaningful (i.e. a family). If I was ten yrs younger, I simply wouldn't care about all this (although I should).

But no, I kept being attracted by 'different' people. Girls that were not for me, but that's where I was getting hooked on. Don't know why, however I'm sure there's a reason. So the years went by. Come to think of it now, I did what I wanted to do, pursued very passionate affairs. So along the way you make your choices, and you have sole responsibility for them. And your choices (as well as with your influences) in life shape your path.

So it appears this girl has chosen her way for the moment. She will be responsible for the future that this choice will bring her. Best is now to step back and let events unfold. There is not much else you can really do. You may feel sad, you may be hurt, but you have to endure it. It may be the going-away party for situations, mindsets or dreams that were time-consuming, limiting or had become a trip to nowhere for you. Don't panic (not that you will, but in situations like these we usually go through that phase at one stage or another...), I do not really think you are about to lose anything that is important to your long term future success or happiness.

There will come a time when the skies will clear and your personal life will be in for a nice boost from the universe. We all have unlimited inner resources and when unexpected news or others' behavior momentarily knocks us off balance, if we stay flexible, sympathetic and aware, existing dark skies can quickly clear when the right moment comes.
              Now, I hae found a new doctor love!

PS: I do miss my SKL doctor love.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN
                SQFAN takes a number and waits patiently. Hahahaha.
                Bleeding love?
                You should fly SQ for your trip and meet my SKL doctor love!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                  Bleeding love?
                  You should fly SQ for your trip and meet my SKL doctor love!
                  How I wish. Have not flown SQ for a long time - so so sad as I miss SQ a lot. Have to make do with other airlines. Eeek.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                    How I wish. Have not flown SQ for a long time - so so sad as I miss SQ a lot. Have to make do with other airlines. Eeek.
                    Redemption flights on SQ! Perhaps an award seat would open within a week prior to the departure!

Comment

Now, I have found a new doctor love!
                      Originally posted by SQFAN
                      Cue Barry White music in the background...oh yeah...SQTalk Dr Love counselling session is on. SQFAN takes a number and waits patiently. Hahahaha.
                      Hahahaha

Comment

Redemption flights on SQ! Perhaps an award seat would open within a week prior to the departure!
                        Yes, trying that option too. As I need to fly into LHR, it makes logistics a tad difficult. My domestic segments have been booked on cheapo non refundable fare.

Comment

Working...
                        X