Seoul Food and ICN-SIN on SQ Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
    They even touch on a topic much discussed on SQTalk, what they term "one of life's great dilemmas":

When you are in First/Suites and you are offered "Krug or Dom Perignon", which do you choose?

Well the folks on SQTalk will tell you!

You also get a glimpse of the TPR, and a look behind the scenes at the latest cabin products, and the philosophy behind how they were designed.

For your typical SQTalk reader, this programme is worth a watch.
    Does anyone know where one can watch this episode of Mr. Wright online? Streaming sites?

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MLFVlqgrbs

Comment

Thanks for the link to the ad, now I want to see the full episode even more...
        ahh...what a tease!

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
          Thanks for the TR.

Those tips to cope with with red-eye flights in Y are esp helpful.
          You are welcome, SQueeze!

I think I am out of practice doing red-eyes now...Strangely it seemed easier to cope with red-eyes when I was doing them practically on a weekly basis. I used to joke that it was only easier because I spent my time permanently jetlagged.

These days a single red-eye flight in Y will ruin the next day (or two...)

Comment

Originally posted by zauberflöte View Post
            Thanks for the link to the ad, now I want to see the full episode even more...
            ahh...what a tease!
            Simple solution, zauberflöte, book yourself a flight on SQ!

Comment

I watched Invite Mr Wright well past 1am Aussie time a week ago from BNE-SIN and was chuckling to myself quite a bit. Typical Ian Wright poking his nose into everything and asking some very silly questions, kudos to the SQ folk for knowing how to play along... some touchy bits there, but most interesting to FFers, especially SQ ones

It is buried VERY deep in Krisworld, took awhile to find it

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                I watched Invite Mr Wright well past 1am Aussie time a week ago from BNE-SIN and was chuckling to myself quite a bit.
                You one of those pax who wear headphones, and burst out laughing loudly occasionally (in an otherwise silent cabin...) while watching your own movie?

When that happens, I always try to lean over and see what they are watching. If it is that funny, I want to watch too...

Typical Ian Wright poking his nose into everything and asking some very silly questions, kudos to the SQ folk for knowing how to play along...
                He seems to love putting the SQ crew and staff in some slightly awkward situations. Yes, nice to see the SQ staff letting their hair down (both literally and figuratively!) in the program.

Comment

Very silently chuckling, not quite a guffaw

Comment

Working...
                  X