Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star-studded to Latin America (Part 1: To Sao Paulo on SQ F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Stellar Trip report so far. It's definitely inspiring me to do my own when I'm in Brazil myself to catch the Copa do Mundo! Though definitely not in the same style as you Mr. SQueeze!

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post

Super gorgeous Rio. It must be really good weather down there. The 2 white arcs of Copacabana and Ipanema were so clear from up here. Memories of 2 years ago in the city flashed back. In the distance, one can also discern Galeao airport and closer to the foreground, the spectacularly-sited Santos Dumont airport.

The next morning, we walked around the hotel. It was a very nice, safe, and chic neighbourhood.

Ah I miss rio. In your pic you can also make out Jardim de Alaa and Leblon to the left of Ipanema. Memories

That area in GRU looks like Rua Oscar Frere - if it is, I adore that area!

Great pics - brings back memories for me

Comment

What a great report! Jakarta can indeed be very messy when it pours. It's good that you managed to get to the airport on time. CGK looked very serene and civilised that morning on your picture.

By the way, I just got off SQ R yesterday and the crew was still giving out Salvatore Ferragamo amenity kit. So, maybe they are in between the 2 brands.

Comment

Working...
        X