No announcement yet.

PPS pax gone bonkers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well, she's not alone. Whether PPS or some top-tier members of any airlines do expect to be treated like kings or queens. It serves a good reminder when top-tier members kick up a fuss like that. It's not pretty.
    Remember these ground staff only earn minimum wages, why treat them in this way.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFM View Post
      Oh well, she's not alone. Whether PPS or some top-tier members of any airlines do expect to be treated like kings or queens. It serves a good reminder when top-tier members kick up a fuss like that. It's not pretty.
      Remember these ground staff only earn minimum wages, why treat them in this way.
      Also reminded me of the scenes in front of SKLs during the transit to the new "enhanced" PPS experience back in Sep 07. None of the managers or the prime movers of the then new PPS experiences were around to have a gauge of the feelings and feedback from the pax. Why take it out on the poor ground staff? Write to the press or something to that effect will probably be more effective.

Comment

Wonder what was the outcome after the outburst?

If I was the station manager, I will put those quiet PPS members on the 2145 flight and leave "Ms I Am Pee Pee asS" on the SQ117D

Comment

Thing is - i'm sure most of us have seen this in real life. I have - most especially at the SKL entrance. It's no way to treat another human being.

Comment

After watching the video if the irrate PPS passenger, somehow it reminded me of this other video I saw a couple years back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlDqDFWW5rs

Comment

Originally posted by dnllam View Post
              After watching the video if the irrate PPS passenger, somehow it reminded me of this other video I saw a couple years back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlDqDFWW5rs
              Gosh.. Fiery feisty Singaporean women

Comment

Better fiery/fiesty than manja/taair.

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                  Chances it is a Singaporean but again may not be true. Not someone I will employ nor associate with whether Singaporean or not. Anyway, her PPS privileges may be the result of her employment and not from her own pocket.

Comment

What a crazy PPS woman!
                    Thanks for a good laugh.

Comment

I once withnessed a caucasian lady kick up a fuss over not being upgraded to J after our flight from Sin to Milan was delayed for 2 hrs. After realising that she was getting nowhere, she bugged the crew for champagne to be served to her on the flight.

Somehow it escaped her that she was not alone in Y and that she was the only one so flustered up. Everybody else was trying to get to sleep but her incessant complaints kept many of us up. Really nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
                        I once withnessed a caucasian lady kick up a fuss over not being upgraded to J after our flight from Sin to Milan was delayed for 2 hrs. After realising that she was getting nowhere, she bugged the crew for champagne to be served to her on the flight.

Somehow it escaped her that she was not alone in Y and that she was the only one so flustered up. Everybody else was trying to get to sleep but her incessant complaints kept many of us up. Really nasty.
                        When one of our flights was delayed, a silly Australian woman bugged the ground staff for an upgrade to R class. Did she think that she was the only passenger on that flight who was greatly inconvenienced? As far as I was aware, the other Singaporeans on the same flight seemed pretty accepting of the situation we found ourselves in.

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                        Big difference between fiery feisty and obnoxious unreasonable.

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                        No, the flight wasn't overbooked. I told them at the lounge that I don't wont Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream on my flight but Moevenpick and they were not able to manage that and didn't tell me at the lounge so that I could have rebooked my flight...
                        Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                        Sounds liked you are voting with your wallet.
                        He did say he has a preference for Move N Pick.

Comment

I actually think she's more probably Malaysian. There is a subtle difference between Malaysian and Singaporean accents.

Comment

deleted
                            Last edited by trekkie; 23 September 2010, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                              I actually think she's more probably Malaysian. There is a subtle difference between Malaysian and Singaporean accents.
                              I absolutely cannot tell the difference.

Comment

After reviewing the video again, I believe she could have spoken for all the PPS passengers on that flight who were standing around her. Looks like the flight was delayed but the PPS pax who had been in the lounge did not get to fly out on the 21:45 flight.

I was in similar experience with Jet last month at BLR when our flight was delayed for more than 3 hours without any explanation. You should see how angry Indian passengers could be. I actually felt sorry for those agents at the gate.

Comment

Working...
                                X