AUCKLAND AIRPORT: food and infant facilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUCKLAND AIRPORT: food and infant facilities

Does anyone have any reviews of this International Airport?
    We will be transiting through here next month en route to LAX.
    Keen to hear about food and infant facilities.
    Thank you.

Paging Kiwi to the white courtesy phone!
    I don't have any recollection about infant facilities since never thinking about it. But for food, I do remember there are many places to eat with variety food offered as well as variation in price range. I

Comment

If you like Browsing through Shopping Malls to Kill time then this is what AKL is all about. Shops shops shops with plenty of DF. You can just browse though, no need to buy. There really isn't any food outlets that I would highly recommend as they are all pretty basic and nothing home to write about. I usually shrug off whatever is out there and just head into the lounge which is what I would recommend if what you are flying and/or what your status provides access to the NZ lounge if you want food. I wouldn't sweat too much about the QF lounge with it's weak food selections (and overall a weak lounge as well).

They do have infant facilities including ones airside though I have never bothered to check them out. See here for more info.
      My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

AKL has food court airside in international terminal, landside in international terminal and landside in domestic terminal. There is also a supermarket on the approach to the airport.

Infant facilities, I am not sure. Perhaps the AKL website will help?

What date are you travelling (and is it on Qantas or Air NZ)? If it coincides with my own travel I'd be happy to help guest you into the lounge (if I'm able to).

Comment

AUCKLAND Airport.

Thank you very much everyone for your help-I've said it before and I'll say it again-people are so hospitable and courteous on here!
          Thanks Kiwi for the offer-we are departing Sydney on the 20th December on
          NZ118 and then onto LAX.

Comment

Ack - just miss out being able to help you by a couple of days. Sorry. I'll try to remember to check back if my plans change.

Comment

Thanks again Kiwi, shame about the dates but hey-one day I might experience the inside of a lounge

Anyone else out there feeling generous about inviting my wife, quiet baby and I in to the lounge?

Sydney 20th Dec 3:30 pm flight to AKL

LAX 19th Jan 9.15 Flight to AKL?

Cheeky I know!

ASH

Comment

Working...
              X