X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    Indeed. Where's my "like" button?
    Originally posted by milehighj View Post
    Yes please put that functionality in, so long as there's also a "dislike" button...

No way are we have that ridiculous feature on here. It's kindergarden stuff, and it's coming nowhere near this place.

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
    So, are we selling this forum to SQ?
    Nah, they couldn't afford it.

Looking what they have managed to do to their own website I dread to think what they could do to this. Besides, as we have been told by our resident comedian, no criticism of SQ is allowed on here, apparently.

Comment

No target - we're not in it to become the the biggest travel related forum in the world. We're just trying to keep this place free and happy
      And doing a very good job. This is my fave forum, much better than any other!
      My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        I only constitute 2.70879% of these, thus, I am not the worst offender...
        Nice try, Kyo, but no dice.
        Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

No way are we have that ridiculous feature on here. It's kindergarden stuff, and it's coming nowhere near this place.
        At least while we old f*rts are there to protest against it.
        We're just trying to keep this place free and happy
        Hasn't been easy with recent SQ moves to alienate customers, but fortunately, the SQT community is, for the most part , a friendly, inquisitive, funny lot.
        Last edited by jjpb3; 4 September 2011, 06:45 AM.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

:
          I have a preference for the 'like' button these days.

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          , but fortunately, the SQT community is, for the most part , a friendly, inquisitive, funny lot.
          I must admit I don't hang out on this forum because I fly SQ (I don't fly SQ at all!) but because of some fun characters here.

Comment

Besides, as we have been told by our resident comedian, no criticism of SQ is allowed on here, apparently.

Comment

Looking what they have managed to do to their own website I dread to think what they could do to this. Besides, as we have been told by our resident comedian, no criticism of SQ is allowed on here, apparently.
              let me remind u that "he" was highlighting that it was not the criticism that matters but rather the shills of the lack of service

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                Nice try, Kyo, but no dice.
                Pot calling kettle...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                  Pot calling kettle...

Comment

Working...
                  X