Krug - Which Duty-Free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.dfsgalleria.com/en/singap...ct/70000016603

Since its less expensive that the '96 vintage kyo+ posted, I'm presuming its NV.

Comment

Looks like NV. Wow, that's really high! What about around Singapore at the shops?
      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        Krug is Krug! Kinda like F is F... or not?!
        We'll there's Krug and there's Krug (you showed me this remember?)

Comment

Would probably need to source that from some ultra-exclusive DF in Europe... anyone know any? (trying hard to steer this thread back on course here...)

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
            I'm still waiting for my original question to be answered -- which was ON topic.
            Not duty free, but again I find that Costco tends to be the cheapest place in the UK to buy Krug - might be worth checking out US Costco shops? I visited our local branch a few weeks ago and seem to remember the price being in the high £90s, with Dom being a similar price and Cristal at around £125. This is, however, more than double the price that Tesco was selling it for late last year

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
              Not duty free, but again I find that Costco tends to be the cheapest place in the UK to buy Krug - might be worth checking out US Costco shops? I visited our local branch a few weeks ago and seem to remember the price being in the high £90s, with Dom being a similar price and Cristal at around £125. This is, however, more than double the price that Tesco was selling it for late last year
              hahahaha You guys are cracking me up!

Yes, Costco and Tesco might be options when in the USA or UK, but (see my original question ) I was looking for NRT Duty Free vs. shops (could include duty free) in Singapore.
              HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                hahahaha You guys are cracking me up!

Yes, Costco and Tesco might be options when in the USA or UK, but (see my original question ) I was looking for NRT Duty Free vs. shops (could include duty free) in Singapore.
                No problem, I was just considering the scenario that you might be equipping yourself with a bottle or two prior to arriving in either NRT or SIN

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                  No problem, I was just considering the scenario that you might be equipping yourself with a bottle or two prior to arriving in either NRT or SIN
                  Nah...I've found that the hassle is not worth the stress it can cause. Took a case one time...only to find out later that the resort was selling it for just a bit more than the price I paid.
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                  X