Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50% Off Points for Wednesday Redemptions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% Off Points for Wednesday Redemptions?

I was checking in online for an SQ flight on my computer, when, during the wait screens, I saw this promotion:

Did anyone else see this, and has anyone tried it? Do we really get 50% off redemptions for Wed flights? If so, is it for certain flights only, or all flights?

If on vacation, I generally have no problem flying mid-week. I even prefer it as the planes are often less crowded. Sounds like a good way to get value out of your miles.

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
    I was checking in online for an SQ flight on my computer, when, during the wait screens, I saw this promotion:

Did anyone else see this, and has anyone tried it? Do we really get 50% off redemptions for Wed flights? If so, is it for certain flights only, or all flights?

If on vacation, I generally have no problem flying mid-week. I even prefer it as the planes are often less crowded. Sounds like a good way to get value out of your miles.
    I'm travelling mid week for vacation in Nov to Japan
    Tried searching J/F on Wednesdays, doesn't seem to get the 50%

Comment

Originally posted by ninervictor View Post
      I'm travelling mid week for vacation in Nov to Japan
      Tried searching J/F on Wednesdays, doesn't seem to get the 50%
      Thanks for the info, ninervictor! I have not been able to locate information about this offer elsewhere either.

Comment

Thanks for the info, ninervictor! I have not been able to locate information about this offer elsewhere either.
        50% off just seems to good to be true. Maybe some young bright spark in marketing was given too much red cordial one day and it had unintended consequences.

Comment

Happened to me too today while checking in for my flight to KUL.

Comment

Working...
          X