Tuna smells very burnt , hard and dry , just a mistake

Comment

• SIN-CGK BTC DIMSUM

Not bad..

Comment

• Premium Economy BTC HKG-SIN
          Stir Fried Pork Noodles.

Comment

• Seared Black Cod Fillet 'à la Niçoise'.
            With haricot vert, olives, kalamata olives, cherry tomato and anchovy butter.
            Designed by Singapore Airlines International Culinary Panel Chef Suzanne Goin.

Comment

• Namyu Cod Fish and Jinlen Soy Chicken with Brown Lamien Noodles and Wood Ear Mushroom.
              Designed by Singapore Airlines International Culinary Chef Zhu Jun.

Comment

• Has anyone tried assorted sushi in the BTC, would it be worthed it for light supper?

Cheers

Richard

Comment

• Ex-FRA
                  Artichoke-tomato crusted loin of lamb in thyme sauce, French beans with bacon, and gratin potatoes

Lamb too cooked for my taste

Comment

• Ex-SIN
                    Chargrilled Soya-Flavoured Beef

Bland taste, not in hurry to choose this one again

Comment

• Originally posted by netsurfe View Post
                      Ex-SIN

Consistency seems to be a big issue with BTC. I've had this twice. It was really good the first time and totally disappointing the next.

I skipped BTC for the last few months and just went for what they have loaded on-board and was far happier.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC* View Post
                        Consistency seems to be a big issue with BTC. I've had this twice. It was really good the first time and totally disappointing the next.

I skipped BTC for the last few months and just went for what they have loaded on-board and was far happier.
                        I agree.
                        On other flights where I didn't BTC, the meals were better.

Comment

• Originally posted by netsurfe View Post
                          Ex-SIN

This actually looks a lot better than what I had for my SIN-BKK last week, which was shameful. I hope they are embarassed to plate it like that! The portion of the cow died for nothing.. cardboard would have tasted nicer!

image hosting 12mb

Comment

• Grilled Scallops with Dill Pesto

Ex-DXB
                            Pan grilled scallops on a bed of saffron fennel, served with home-made dill pesto, black-ink gnocchi and tomato salsa. Not the best meal I've had onboard.

Comment

• Baked Herb Marinated Salmon with Potato, Boiled Eggs, Beets and Arugula Salad

DELICIOUSLY WHOLESOME. Ex-SIN
                              This perfect combination of foods offers the best of all macro and micronutrients. Wild salmon is rich in essential amino acids, which help build and repair tissues and omega 3 fatty, which support cognitive function and heart health. An energizing meal for those on the go. Designed by International Culinary Panel Chef Suzanne Goin.
                              Well balanced and fresh.

Last edited by indianocean; 28 September 2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• I tried the salmon. It was dry as.

Comment

Working...
                                X