20-Year-Old Analyst Tries New SQ Planes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20-Year-Old Analyst Tries New SQ Planes

Came across this article a few days ago. This lucky dude gets to try our new birds before they're delivered.

In his words, “I still gaze up into the sky, see a Singapore Airlines A350 and know that 4F was my bed for that first flight.”

Who wants to be his colleague? Lol.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/20-y...t-tests-planes20-Year-Old Aviation Analyst Tests Out New Planes

Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
    Came across this article a few days ago. This lucky dude gets to try our new birds before they're delivered.

In his words, “I still gaze up into the sky, see a Singapore Airlines A350 and know that 4F was my bed for that first flight.”

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/20-y...t-tests-planes20-Year-Old Aviation Analyst Tests Out New Planes
    You had to post this on a Monday morning, don't you ?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ22 View Post

4F? LOL.
      But seriously this lad is the one who said the SQ suites was far better than emirates new first class.

Comment

So, what exactly does he do and how does he get to do what he does? The article doesn't really elaborate on those important details. I know some aviation analysts and besides a shared job title with this guy their jobs are worlds apart. I'd love to have his job!

Comment

I follow him on twitter. I don't know why except to say that I turn luminescent green every few days he makes a TR post.

Comment

Originally posted by boing View Post
            You had to post this on a Monday morning, don't you ?
            Oops! Friday would have been better! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbojet Lover View Post
              So, what exactly does he do and how does he get to do what he does? The article doesn't really elaborate on those important details. I know some aviation analysts and besides a shared job title with this guy their jobs are worlds apart. I'd love to have his job!
              I know what you mean! The title Aviation Analyst conjures up images of guys poring over company performance, analysing market data and making forecasts for the next five years. I was once an analyst in the technology industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Trent1000 View Post
                But seriously this lad is the one who said the SQ suites was far better than emirates new first class.
                Don't know what in his professional judgment led him to such a conclusion

Comment

He and SQ are on a TV show in the UK next week.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/t...urious-airline

Comment

Originally posted by Trent1000 View Post
                    4F? LOL.
                    Yah, 4F on a SQ A350 - same reaction. WTH, surely a mega aviation guru that knows jack sh*t about basics such as the fact that the first row on that SQ aircraft starts with 11 and is equipped with a J product that has been around since 2013 in this latest incarnation .

Well that guy is in the Channel 4 show, but lucky there are actual, true SQ experts in that show too.
                    Last edited by demue; 11 February 2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X