Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Of course! How could I forget them?
    Perhaps another round of beigels and brownies this weekend?

Comment

Why not? But I guess it also depends on whether we're staggering at that point.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
        Perhaps another round of beigels and brownies this weekend?
        Sounds good... but who will help me find the one?

Comment

Why not? But I guess it also depends on whether we're staggering at that point.
          We could always bring them when we meet you for post-dinner drinkies? Or make it more challenging and head over there afterward

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            Sounds good... but who will help me find the one?
            I'm lost...but I'm certain more than one person around here won't be

Comment

I'm sooooo lost now! Waiting for CGK to set me right...!

Comment

I'm lost...but I'm certain more than one person around here won't be
                Originally posted by AJLondon View Post
                I'm sooooo lost now! Waiting for CGK to set me right...!
                Lost? It must be my anti-malaria pill that making me not getting lost. (Hint: lunch fish and chips, I showed you the magazines that should be delivered to MovieMan ... )

Comment

Lost? It must be my anti-malaria pill that making me not getting lost. (Hint: lunch fish and chips, I showed you the magazines that should be delivered to MovieMan ... )
                  Now I know what you meant about finding the one And I will NEVER forget the look on MovieMan's (aka SQPB) face

Comment

Now I know what you meant about finding the one And I will NEVER forget the look on MovieMan's (aka SQPB) face
                    Another reminder, there is still need to find 'the one' for me in terms of CBL.

Best regards and big hugs from SQ11 LAX-NRT. The usual routine: 3F and screaming peter's name while passing above Santa Barbara.

PS: Do you want layered cake? Oh also should we do drinks in your suite till wee hours? Will buy champagne from Changi DFS.

Comment

Special go to SQFAN for being unavailable.
                      So sorry jjpb3...as things eventually turned out, my bro is coming to visit me that weekend.

Comment

Another reminder, there is still need to find 'the one' for me in terms of CBL.

Best regards and big hugs from SQ11 LAX-NRT. The usual routine: 3F and screaming peter's name while passing above Santa Barbara.

PS: Do you want layered cake? Oh also should we do drinks in your suite till wee hours? Will buy champagne from Changi DFS.
                        I'm sure you had a wonderful flight!!!

No worries about the cake - I picked up one a couple weeks ago. But thank you so much for remembering!!!!

My room's fine (unless someone else has something more spacious) I'll try to remember to pick up a bottle or two from DF at ORD as well.

Comment

First post updated with post-dinner drinkies details.
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

First post updated with post-dinner drinkies details.
                            Thanks for the update. But I see that the flyer who rejected my "propose" while back is not listed for drinkies. I thought he wants to see the picture of my heart broken...

Comment

Thanks for the update. But I see that the flyer who rejected my "propose" while back is not listed for drinkies. I thought he wants to see the picture of my heart broken...
                              Anybody who dared to reject you must be an absolute twat! Send him over and I'll give him a right spanking.

Comment

But it happens, my dear. Luckily I have those love ones who push me forward...

Comment

Working...
                                X