Best Business Class Seats on A380

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Business Class Seats on A380

Have flown on 77w in row 11 in business class and just wondering what seats are similar to these on the A380 in business being full foot room and not angled?

Cheers

Row 11 again but there are no windows in 11A/K on the 380. The cabin goes narrower there as well so you may not like that if in a window seat.

17A/K are my favourites on the 380, but they are next to the galley like row 14 on the 77W so that can be a bit of a pain if it's an overnight and you want to sleep.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Manflyer, what about seats for a couple, are both rows 11 & 18 in the middle have full width legroom?

Comment

This might help..

Row 11 on A380

Comment

Row 11 on 77W is very nice and very exclusive because of the mini cabin where it is located. Row 11 on the A380, however, is not too nice for me because seats on row 11 (and 12) on A380 are narrower and the fact that there is no window on 11 is a big no no for me.

17A or K will be my preferred J seats on A380. But if you have to travel with a partner, then 18D and F would be much better than 11D and F. Seats on 11 and 18 D and F do have full width leg room.

Comment

Does 15A have the leg notch?

Selected 15A on upcoming A380 LAX to NRT flights. Hopefully, since this is the back seat in the front section, will not have that leg projection into my seat. If this is the case, Row 15 could be superior.

Anybody know for sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Duck View Post
              Selected 15A on upcoming A380 LAX to NRT flights. Hopefully, since this is the back seat in the front section, will not have that leg projection into my seat. If this is the case, Row 15 could be superior.

Anybody know for sure?
              The seats are modular so you will still have the protrusion in Row 15.

Comment

I recently travelled from ZRH-SIN in 11K. I slept most of the way, watched videos and enjoyed the general privacy on that side of the aircraft. No winder did make it feel claustrophobic. Certainly need to have books to entertain yourself for when the AVOD is off as you cannot aimlessly gaze out of the window.

The loo at the forward port side of this cabin would have to be the largest aircraft toilet area I have experienced.

Would I book 11K again..No. I only ended up there as it was the last J seat on the aircraft when I booked about 7 days before travel.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Albatross710 View Post
                  The loo at the forward port side of this cabin would have to be the largest aircraft toilet area I have experienced.
                  You should take a look at EK's toilet... enough room to breakdance in there!

Disclaimer: Some limited breakdance moves may apply only

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    You should take a look at EK's toilet... enough room to breakdance in there!

Disclaimer: Some limited breakdance moves may apply only
                    Isnt the SQ forward loo the safe floor area as the EK (F) version?

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                      Isnt the SQ forward loo the safe floor area as the EK (F) version?
                      Not quite. The EK f one extends a bit further back almost flush with the top part of the grand staircase. The sq one is more recessed and is smaller in area

Comment

From a SR, aka Shower Report, in the very distant future, no doubt...

(taken from the corner of the shower cubicle, door deliberately closed)

And from the opposite end...

Comment

That EK one looks much bigger but it is F....

Comment

Seat 16D Blocked on A380 (all-J upper deck) ?

Hi,

I have just observed that seat 16D of A380 with all J upper deck configuration is almost always blocked.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by slacker View Post
                              Hi,

I have just observed that seat 16D of A380 with all J upper deck configuration is almost always blocked.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks.
                              I believe it's reserved for the flight crew. I'll let you know in 8 days if it isn't so. I'm seated on 16F for next Sunday's flight.
                              Last edited by CarbonMan; 21 June 2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X