Status Match to KF Elite Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status Match to KF Elite Gold

Was wondering is anyone can give some advice or help here.
    I'm now holding a CX Marco Polo Gold and was wondering if KF is able to perform a status match to KF Elite Gold since my new job would require me to travel most of the time on SQ instead of CX...

Apperciate any feedback here.

Absolutely not.

It only works the other way around. CX does occasionally match up to Silver.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
      Absolutely not.

I got match up to MPC gold last year with KF gold status.

Comment

Oh, that's most interesting! I'll look into matching CX then

Been loving their OWE treatment, 50% op-up rate at the moment... was even higher at one point on SIN-HKG!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post

Been loving their OWE treatment, 50% op-up rate at the moment... was even higher at one point on SIN-HKG!
          I used KF Gold and SkyMiles Gold to get MPC gold.
          Their lounge for gold member is much better than KF lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
            Absolutely not.

Damn it....Why is SQ always soo arrogant in many ways...

Comment

Got matched up to Marco Polo Gold based on my SQ PPS. Since Nov. 2013 I flew 6 times on CX and got upgraded 3 time from Y to J... including last night on the super loooong JFK-HKG

Comment

That's the *kind, not mind* of godlike treatment you'd be hoping for!! Congrats!!
                Last edited by Kyo; 12 March 2014, 04:15 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

That's the mind of godlike treatment you'd be hoping for!! Congrats!!
                  I have always been advocating for the exclusivity thing about SQ non-upgrade policy... but, considering my 9 years of SQ flying (incl. 5 as PPS), I feel silly that I (well, my employers mostly spent so much and got nothing in return (2 upgrades to J on CDG-SIN in 9 years) while CX has been treating me so well despite not having a history of flying with them

Comment

Working...
                  X