SQ saver waitlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ saver waitlist

I just redeem one way suite class ticket from SIN-JFK...but under waitlist...haiz...may i know when i can get the result...?

I saw SQ326+SQ26 is available on 2 days agao, i was planning to redeem SQ26(SIN-FRA-JFK, waitlist) and SQ326+SQ26( SIN-FRA, OVERNIGHT THEN FRA-JFK, available) at the same time, means if i couldnt get SQ26, but at least i still got SQ326+SQ26...i recieved enough miles on today morning, but when i opened SQ website, SQ326 (available) + SQ26(waitlist), OMG.....

How..=_="

SQ seems to put most premium awards in saver now on waitlist and clear them only very late into departure (T-14 days) to ensure they can sell them.

Looks they are giving preferred treatment to PPS - so if you are a member of the Club you might find yourself in Suites shortly.

Comment

Just tried to search for dates during May on some of their popular routes and on their 388-operated destinations, I can't find a single R saver available. Doesn't matter which day I try...

Am now on waitlist on anything I can through their online website, which somehow performed admirably enough to waitlist, this time.

(on their Mobile App, redemption bookings also didn't show options for flights with R, only F on 77Ws everywhere...)

Comment

That's what I said: SQ is managing that tighter this year.

I noticed different availability when logging in with my account (PPS) vs. another non-status KF member. Not sure whether that's still in testing or already unofficially rolled out and to what degree availability is different.

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
          SQ seems to put most premium awards in saver now on waitlist and clear them only very late into departure (T-14 days) to ensure they can sell them.

Looks they are giving preferred treatment to PPS - so if you are a member of the Club you might find yourself in Suites shortly.
          I'm not PPs member, does it mean I can't get the saver seat?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            Just tried to search for dates during May on some of their popular routes and on their 388-operated destinations, I can't find a single R saver available. Doesn't matter which day I try...

Am now on waitlist on anything I can through their online website, which somehow performed admirably enough to waitlist, this time.

(on their Mobile App, redemption bookings also didn't show options for flights with R, only F on 77Ws everywhere...)
            Haiz, I can't get the seat?

Comment

SQTalker asking the same question two times in a row are exempted from waitlist clearing for saver awards.

What Kyo and I said is that it is more difficult and less likely that you get your seats. We did not say it's impossible.

The new inventory management is just less generous than in the past and tries to prefer status/elite members over the general public.

With more and more KF miles in circulation, SQ should have policies in place to ensure that their own elite members have access to award inventory. Using waitlists is such a tool.

Comment

Working...
              X