Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All signs point to yes!

Comment

• I took TG410 about 2 weeks ago, it was B777-300(ER??) with small PTV on each seat. It was a very long plane with so many galley
      visit my blog

Comment

• Excellent, I shall add my TG'ed experience Sunday hahah

Or will it not qualify as I already had suspicions having done some recon work

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
          Good evening Ladies and Gents,

TG website indicates 747 and I've placed myself on the upper deck, however most other GDS website indicate she'll be a 772.
          may be they tg-ed you to 747? i think only in winter schedule they flew 747 to SIN.

BTW my thai friend told me there is a joke among Thai, TG means Tomorrow Go
          visit my blog

Comment

• I think I'm still travelling in Northern Summer schedule and more than likely going to be 772...

In all seriousness as long as I'm not riding a 330 I'll be happy, I rarely fly up the pointy(ish) end of the bird and the last few SINBKK J jaunts have been on the 330...

Comment

• I've been TG'ed twice for the better in the last few weeks. Once from BKK-SIN when it was supposed to be a 333, i got a 772, and last week from BKK-KUL on a 345 which was supposed to be a 773. Frankly on these short routes, I couldn't care less.

Comment

• So the story goes like this... Arrived at T1 transfer desk and informed the desk agent that I needed to pick up my boarding pass for TG410. No problems, bags interlined sir? Well now that you mention it, I'm hoping they are yes... Sorry sir, your bags seem to be terminating in SIN.

Oh that's no surprise considering the agent who checked me in in SYD said the seat 49E on the 333 was an aisle seat despite my insistance to the contrary...

Here's your boarding pass sir, sorry but there's also been an aircraft change! Oh really, how surprising...

So here's where it gets interesting, walking to the gate expecting to see either a 333 or 772, I'm surprised to see a rather large looking aircraft at the gate, a 744... Did I actually get TG'ed? From the TG website I didn't get TG'ed but from every other GDS I did...

Glad to be finally back in BKK
                Last edited by Gunnar Smithsen; 8 May 2011, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
                  So the story goes like this... Arrived at T1 transfer desk and informed the desk agent that I needed to pick up my boarding pass for TG410.

So here's where it gets interesting, walking to the gate expecting to see either a 333 or 772, I'm surprised to see a rather large looking aircraft at the gate, a 744... Did I actually get TG'ed? From the TG website I didn't get TG'ed but from every other GDS I did...

Glad to be finally back in BKK
                  I have took TG 410 a couple of time and I am also booked on TG410 this Sunday, all the times I had/have took the flight, its always a 744

Singapore to Bangkok

Flight 1 Sunday, May 15, 2011
                  Departure: 20:50 Singapore, Singapore - Changi, terminal 1
                  Arrival: 22:10 Bangkok, Thailand - Suvarnabhumi International

Airline: Thai Airways Intl TG410 e Aircraft: Boeing 747 All Series Passenger
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Just checked my TG flight Bkk-CGK around June 11- June 18 (equipment varies)

Comment

Working...
                    X