Link a PNR between two airlines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link a PNR between two airlines?

Bit of a long shot I know but does anyone know a way to link two tickets from different airlines booked at different times?
    Flying SQ to Europe then BA to UK so wanted to check in all the way through but as they are not linked they cant at present.

Thanks

They cannot be linked per se, but SQ can put a note for you in your booking reference as to your connecting flight in the UK to BA.

Earlier this year, I had a QF connection in BNE to SQ, and SQ had put my connecting flight details on QF in my booking (not that it really made a difference since it was QF that did the work tagging the bags through).

Comment

You should be able to do a through check-in according to the SQ website (BA is listed), however this may only be for luggage and I am quite sure SQ will not be able to issue you a BP for the BA flight. I have done this before via SQ to SK (seperate bookings / PNR) but still had to collect my SK BP at the FRA transfer desk.
      http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...?v=-184861467&
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Note that connecting from SQ to BA is ok on 2 different PNRs. But BA will not allow through baggage check in on the return ( if you're returning )..on seperate bookings.

Comment

Working...
        X