Hyatt FFNs Are Back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
    [where in the world are you quoting milehighj from???] You're talking about the 15 stay Diamond Trial promo, right?
    Yes, quoted from http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...4&postcount=14

Thinking it over, I don't think I'd be able to complete 15 or 8 stays in 120 days. I don't even know when my membership starts. Got given platinum status unsolicited in August, it that when my membership starts? The promo seems to be from June?!

With the double stay credit, I'd need 2 more stays for plat and 12 more stays for diamond before the end of this year. I did my homework - 15 Hyatts in Atlanta, 14 in Chicago, 16 in Dallas, 7 in San Antonio, 6 in Washington, 5 in SFO... Now tell me which city has cheapish Hyatts, good food and decent sight-seeing?

How would someone do a few stays for you???
    Invited you to meet up with the gorgeous SFO Hyatt expert over the weekend, didn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
      ...the gorgeous SFO Hyatt expert...
      Calling me "gorgeous" is a bit feminine, don't you think?
      HUGE AL

Comment

Nothing wrong with showing your true colours, matey...

... now we know...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          Nothing wrong with showing your true colours, matey...
          ... now we know...
          Told you his ego was HUGE.

Calling me "gorgeous" is a bit feminine, don't you think?

Invited you to meet up with the gorgeous SFO Hyatt expert over the weekend, didn't I?
          Let me rephrase: Invited you (i.e. HUGE AL) to meet up with my gorgeous SFO girl friend who is a Hyatt expert over the weekend.

Bottom line: My friend from SFO is the gorgeous one and a Hyatt expert in my book, not *ahem* ...

Comment

With the double stay credit, I'd need 2 more stays for plat and 12 more stays for diamond before the end of this year. I did my homework - 15 Hyatts in Atlanta, 14 in Chicago, 16 in Dallas, 7 in San Antonio, 6 in Washington, 5 in SFO... Now tell me which city has cheapish Hyatts, good food and decent sight-seeing?
            I've narrowed my choices down to Washington and Chicago. Most likely over the Xmas and NY period. Would either place be horribly cold? Would there be a shut down in touristy activities? Restaurants, museums, etc...

14 Hyatts in Chicago. There should be at least two which are reasonably priced, I hope!

Comment

Bottom line: My friend from SFO is the gorgeous one and a Hyatt expert in my book, not *ahem* ...
              Ah in the spirit of reconciliation... everyone's gorgeous. Feminine or not, including those who might have had a huge misunderstanding

And, in order not to drag this too far OT - I've got a question: I've got one stay at a hyatt that straddled the promo period - does that stay count for those FFN's? (Chk in 30/9, out 2/10)

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                And, in order not to drag this too far OT - I've got a question: I've got one stay at a hyatt that straddled the promo period - does that stay count for those FFN's? (Chk in 30/9, out 2/10)
                Good question. I'd have checked out and checked in again but that's just me being kiasu.

Comment

I've got one stay at a hyatt that straddled the promo period - does that stay count for those FFN's? (Chk in 30/9, out 2/10)
                  Yes. Stays could begin on September 30th. You did register, right?
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Yes. Stays could begin on September 30th. You did register, right?
                    Yes. I did. I'm a clever girl sometimes

Comment

I'm a clever girl sometimes
                      I know. Especially when picking out the perfect forks.

Now, get to work on those FFN's and let's party in NRT or ZRH!
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Only Diamonds may extend.
                        How long can Diamonds extend their FFNs for?

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks.
                          Normally, one month. However, with all the perks given this past year, I don't know what they'll do this time. You actually qualified via the 15 stay promo?!
                          HUGE AL

Comment

Normally, one month. However, with all the perks given this past year, I don't know what they'll do this time. You actually qualified via the 15 stay promo?!
                            Not the 15 stay promo, I couldn't qualify in that short time frame.

Usual 25 stays but with the double nights credit going on, it was quite easy. If you looked like a phaleesy, you might have helped her with her mattress run.

ONe month should be all right, I'd try to use all my free nights in Oman and Tokyo. But two months would be even better, would love to stay a few nights at the PH Istanbul.
                            Last edited by phaleesy; 7 January 2010, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I'd like to use my FFNs for the first week of April. Would I be able to make the reservations now, or do I have to wait till end March before I can do anything about it?

Many thanks!

Comment

I'd like to use my FFNs for the first week of April. Would I be able to make the reservations now, or do I have to wait till end March before I can do anything about it?

Many thanks!
                                They expire 31 March right? I managed to earn 2 FFN's one used in MEL and the other at the GH SIN in March.

Don't think I got the maximum bang for my buck but oh well

Comment

Working...
                                X