Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Bhoy View Post
    Hello, one and all.

Just delurked on TOF to respond to Kiwi Flyer's poll. Might as well break cover here as well. Pity on the timing tho.
    Welcome, Danny Bhoy!
    It's never too late to sign in.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Bhoy View Post
      Hello, one and all.

Just delurked on TOF to respond to Kiwi Flyer's poll. Might as well break cover here as well. Pity on the timing tho.
      Welcome.... and I love watching your shows

Comment

• Ah'm mair a Billy Connolly man masel.

Comment

• Welcome, Danny Bhoy
          "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

• Hello, Danny Bhoy, a warm welcome to SQT, as well as a warm welcome to everyone who's joined since I last said hello! Have fun here, even if SQ doesn't love us very much these days...

Wishing we had better news to share recently...

Comment

• My first post ... hello everyone!

Comment

• Welcome to our community, sQchap. Thanks for the lounge pictures! (Someone else will have to answer your query, though. )
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• welcome abouard, sQchap!
                  There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                  If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

• Welcome, sQchap!
                    Enjoy your stay.
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Hello everyone!

Hi there,

Thought I'd introduce myself - I've been a member of FlyerTalk and an avid reader of the SQ forum (and PriorityClub) there, but only recently discovered SQTalk (and subsequently spent about 2 solid days reading trip reports here )

My wife and I are big fans of SQ, although only manage to fly a couple of times a year long haul (no work flights at the moment unfortunately) - usually end up in SIN on the way to BKK and Australia. To us, the SQ flight is just as important as the rest of the holiday - I'm sure this sentiment is echoed by many here on the boards.

A personal highlight for me (which all too often sounds like an everyday eventuality for you guys) was to travel Raffles in the upper deck from LHR to SYD (via SIN) on our honeymoon back in 2005. One of my lifetime "ambitions" as it were was to fly in the top deck of my favourite aircraft, and to realise this with our favourite airline was a perfect start to the honeymoon.

Added to that, we were served Dom throughout the flight from the First Class stocks, and had a cake and card signed by the Captain and Crew, congratulating us on our recent marriage

I'm currently saving miles for another Raffles experience, but not had a great deal of luck for a forthcoming trip from LHR-SIN-BNE, so may take stock and earn the miles then go for a "both ways" upgrade from LHR-SIN-BKK next year.

Anyhow, probably boring readers now, but wanted to say hi and introduce myself - looking forward to my next SQ trips in April/May and of course to reading plenty more interesting posts here on SQ talk.

Kind regards,

Nick

Comment

• Hello everyone... nice to find a forum all about an airline - while I don't always love - I'm always passionate about!

Comment

• Welcome snaffled and nickbot. Have lots of fun here!

Comment

• great!!! Welcome aboard nickbot
                            There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                            If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome SQflyergirl and LukeGT, already very much enjoying my time here

Will try to report on my Economy trip LHR-SIN-BNE / BNE-SIN-LHR in the not too distant future just so you Raffles and First guys know what's happening towards the back of the plane

Nick

Comment

• Welcome onboard, nickbot and Snaffled!

Comment

Working...
                                X