Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
    And 8 years later...
    Bose QC20i for flying, rail, long road journeys. Ever since I've got them, I haven't used my QC15s (which I got as an upgrade from the QC2) at all.
    JayBird BlueBuds X Bluetooth Headphones for gym and my regular commute. Best bluetooth sound ever, and I love how the X-fit lifts it off your neck.
    And 4 years later:
    Travel: Still using the same Bose QC20i
    Gym and commute: Funcl AI which I got at $49 during their Indiegogo campaign last year. They're now at $79 but still worth it. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/f...-awesomeness#/

Comment

I think anything by Bose is the best for noise-cancellation. I use their sleepbuds for when I need some peace and quiet in airports and on the plane.

Comment

Just spent 2 weeks with a demo set of Jomo x Pantheon IEMs. The clarity is amazing with a really tight bass.
        Cost a whopping S$699 and these are their low-end earphones!

https://www.jomoaudio.com/collection...-universal-iem

Comment

Gym and commute: Funcl AI which I got at $49 during their Indiegogo campaign last year. They're now at $79...
          How do they compare to the Jaybirds you had before? And how soon before they go out of business or down the toilet like Jaybird -- a la Savage25 Effect???

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          Just spent 2 weeks with a demo set of Jomo x Pantheon IEMs. The clarity is amazing with a really tight bass.
          Cost a whopping S$699 and these are their low-end earphones!

https://www.jomoaudio.com/collection...-universal-iem
          These look really cool!
          HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
            How do they compare to the Jaybirds you had before? And how soon before they go out of business or down the toilet like Jaybird -- a la Savage25 Effect???
            Ha! Do you see Avianca going down the drain too?

The sound quality of the Funcl AI is a bit better than the Jaybirds. But I just got the Pamu Slide off Indiegogo a month ago for $59 and they're far better, my new favourites.

Comment

Ha! Do you see Avianca going down the drain too?
              Yeah, thanks for that! Haven't been able to book an F ticket in...like...forever. And can't go to Asia via Europe anymore...unless I'm missing something...

The sound quality of the Funcl AI is a bit better than the Jaybirds. But I just got the Pamu Slide off Indiegogo a month ago for $59 and they're far better, my new favourites.
              So the PaMus are in the pole position now? What about sound isolating foam tips? Been using the Complys for a long time. They worked great with the Jaybirds and I still use them with my Shures.

Did you get the PaMu Slide Plus, or just the regular ones? Which do you recommend? Thinking the wireless charging is like all wireless charging -- it's not matured enough and still takes forever.

Totally in the market NOW for a new bluetooth headset.
              HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
              X